:::::::::: ENTOURAGE SEASON FINALE: "LOSE YOURSELF" 10:30pm ET ::::::::::

nbxcvn.jpg

#88 Preview

Seven Season Finale.With Mrs. Ari fuming over Ari’s angrymeltdown the night before, Ari tries desperately to keep a surpriseparty for her on track. The guys attempt to stage an intervention forVince, who has gone off the deep end. Turtle scrambles to find investors to save the tequila business. Ericreceives an unexpected request from Sloan’sfather, Terrance, which leadshim to consider Scott’s business proposal.

It happened so  fast
frown.gif

nbxcvn.jpg

#88 Preview

Seven Season Finale.With Mrs. Ari fuming over Ari’s angrymeltdown the night before, Ari tries desperately to keep a surpriseparty for her on track. The guys attempt to stage an intervention forVince, who has gone off the deep end. Turtle scrambles to find investors to save the tequila business. Ericreceives an unexpected request from Sloan’sfather, Terrance, which leadshim to consider Scott’s business proposal.

It happened so  fast
frown.gif

frown.gif
 why cant they make seasons longer? Do these eps really cost THAT much to produce? I mean 10 episodes when its at its best seems so...unfair. Why not a regular 22 episode season like other shows...this show clearly has ratings and great dvd sales so why wouldnt they extend it. i just dont get the tv business i suppose 
tired.gif

I missed half the season...
Seriously, everything happened so fast. Now I have to get home asap from work to catch this episode!

I missed half the season...
Seriously, everything happened so fast. Now I have to get home asap from work to catch this episode!

frown.gif
 why cant they make seasons longer? Do these eps really cost THAT much to produce? I mean 10 episodes when its at its best seems so...unfair. Why not a regular 22 episode season like other shows...this show clearly has ratings and great dvd sales so why wouldnt they extend it. i just dont get the tv business i suppose 
tired.gif

this season has seriously been a good season.

I can't lie, they've improved. I bet Ari feels like a total fool after that outburst.

this season has seriously been a good season.

I can't lie, they've improved. I bet Ari feels like a total fool after that outburst.

i liked elements what they tried to do, just not the execution sometimes. went by so fast didnt enjoy this season like i wanted to. 
grin.gif

i liked elements what they tried to do, just not the execution sometimes. went by so fast didnt enjoy this season like i wanted to. 
grin.gif

hope everything doesn't magically fall into place like every other season finale

either way, season wasn't bad, looking forward to this tonight

hope everything doesn't magically fall into place like every other season finale

either way, season wasn't bad, looking forward to this tonight

i think they'll pull medien(sp?) like season ending where there's a lot of cliff hangers. Either way such a good season.

i think they'll pull medien(sp?) like season ending where there's a lot of cliff hangers. Either way such a good season.

correct me if im wrong but i think cable TV series only last 10-12 episodes per season right? unlike TV series in CBS, ABC, NBC, etc...

yeah this season went by so fast. and to think that it was rumored that the next season (the last season) is only 6 episodes long makes me want to beg for more!

cant wait for tomorrow (philippine time) to DL the episode!

correct me if im wrong but i think cable TV series only last 10-12 episodes per season right? unlike TV series in CBS, ABC, NBC, etc...

yeah this season went by so fast. and to think that it was rumored that the next season (the last season) is only 6 episodes long makes me want to beg for more!

cant wait for tomorrow (philippine time) to DL the episode!

Its unfortunate the season has to end this soon, its really picked up in the last couple episodes

Looking forward to the Eminem cameo though

Back
Top Bottom