Entourage (the movie) thread Vol. Filming starts TOMORROW 1/16

View media item 748389
Some movies deserve a thread of their own. Being this is NT, I think this is one of them.

Filming starts tomorrow. Cannot wait.

What are you hoping for/expecting? I'm banking on tons of celeb cameos and a strong closure to end one of the better (as far as pure entertainment goes) series of t.v.

I'm hoping Grenier can channel Vinny Chase again. I follow him on Instagram, and he's as hipster as they come these days :lol: .

Last edited:
Man, been waiting forever for this.... gotta re-watch the whole series leading up to the movie to refresh my memory :smokin

Love the first 3 seasons but it was an average show after that, still entertaining though. As far as this film goes, I just want to be entertained for the 2 hours or so, not expecting much.

^agreed, watched season 1-3 non stop when I was in college during pregames.

I kept watching but lost interest once all of the love interests and "character development" took over, distracted the show from its orig formula, think I tapped out in the beginning of last season. Movies a no go for me

It prob ran 2 seasons too long

Last edited:
Read they were going to film down here in Miami... :nerd:

Last edited:
Don't care that it fell off, still one of my favorite shows ever.

The episode with the bunny costume still gets me. :lol: :lol:

Don't have high expectations because I know I'll be satisfied I get more Entourage.

I'm curious to see how it does at box office and if a sequel comes like sex and the city.

Saigon arc was dope. A cameo would be perfect :smokin

Any secondary characters not signed for this?

[COLOR=#red]You can say that again!

PLEASE KEEP DOM OUT OF IT![/COLOR]
:smh:

I don't think all secondary characters will make appearances, but a few surprises here and there are probably in the works.

Bob Saget has to be one of them :lol: .

Can't wait for this, It probably will be a disappointment but its cool for nostalgia purposes :lol:

Sloan MUST be in this move though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom