entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

Umm its not, da power of these cars & quality are

BEYOND better then anything in da 90's...

F bodies are great candidates for LS engine swaps

Though.

they thought the camaros and trans am was the ish in the 90s too , just like a chrysler 300 on chrome was cool in 07 , but whats a chrysler 300 now ?? hahahahaha

fhp down here have challengers bro , if a car period is cheap enough to be part of a "fleet" , theyre wack b

not to mention theyre police fleet first , then ghetto fleet 2nd

see yall in 10 years when i post what challengers are going for lol

U dunno what you're talking bout :lol: no one cares

What cops us driving, these aint crown vics..anything

With a hemi v8 doesn't lose value, unlike base model

Bimmers & benzes that are fodder in da lots once

Da lease is up...

And you act like you don't drive a girl's car.

lol my 07 g35 sedan is a girls car now ? remember mine is a v36 not a v35 , do your research and get off your favorite rappers d because he has a "blooded out red challenger" lmao

U got a 07 g35 talking down on hemi challengers?

:rofl: my CDP packs alone worth more then your

Car b..give that **** back to ol' girl u borrowed it from. :lol:

Cops in Europe drive BMWS, and cops in Dubai drive Lambos. Guess civilians shouldn't be driving them "lmaoooooooo" (typical uneducated responses)

Last edited:
Umm its not, da power of these cars & quality are

BEYOND better then anything in da 90's...

F bodies are great candidates for LS engine swaps

Though.

they thought the camaros and trans am was the ish in the 90s too , just like a chrysler 300 on chrome was cool in 07 , but whats a chrysler 300 now ?? hahahahaha

fhp down here have challengers bro , if a car period is cheap enough to be part of a "fleet" , theyre wack b

not to mention theyre police fleet first , then ghetto fleet 2nd

see yall in 10 years when i post what challengers are going for lol

View media item 541186
View media item 541191
:lol:

Europe is FULL of fleet BMWs and Benzs.

Last edited:
dudes G35 goes for 10-15K and hes talking about values in 10 years...

Last edited:
okay new game , everyone post your cars , ninjahood you go first

View media item 541193

Post ya bank account because you the one talking about you can't make ends meet.

Living paycheck to paycheck driving a 6 year old girls car. :lol:

You need to sell that **** and get something you can afford.

But ya wanted to ride luxury. :smh:

Last edited:
Post ya bank account because you the one talking about you can't make ends meet.

lol like i said in my prior post , why do people like you need to let car talk turn into love and niketalk , lulz for days

either way

ninjahood you are seriously proud to say you have a chain worth x amount or shoes worth x amount but have noooo car ? lettuce be cereal now .....

I thought this thread implied that the d bags who drove these cars were tryin to stunt like they really doin it

lulz for days
lol my 07 g35 sedan is a girls car now ? remember mine is a v36 not a v35 , do your research and get off your favorite rappers d because he has a "blooded out red challenger" lmao
your not for real are you??? the Challenger would eat your chick car alive!!!!!!! hell i got a Lincoln that would eat you up and **** you out the tail pipe! i hate G35 owners around my way, y'all are NOT doing it! 

I thought this thread implied that the d bags who drove these cars were tryin to stunt like they really doin it
Look at illicit305s posts and you'll see what you're looking for. No one even asked for it but he still tried to show off his car

Last edited:
lol rename title thread to , illicit has a different opinion and we all slob on ninjahood , lets gang up on illicit!!!

trolled yall again b

I like when these people drop the word car out of their vocabulary...it just becomes " I gotta wash the bmw/merecedes/Lexus/infinity". To the point of nausea.

lol like i said in my prior post , why do people like you need to let car talk turn into love and niketalk , lulz for days

either way

ninjahood you are seriously proud to say you have a chain worth x amount or shoes worth x amount but have noooo car ? lettuce be cereal now .....
If he dont need one why get one??

Calm down with the shots. Keep it civil.

Infiniti aint a girl car.

Im in NYC, i can do that. Plus i drive trucks b..you

Pushing nurse assistant whips thinking u hurting

Feelings :lol:

Look at illicit305s posts and you'll see what you're looking for. No one even asked for it but he still tried to show off his car

Yup quoted him on page one of the thread

Dude talkin about evo's bein ugly I drive a STI probably uglier but these are purchase built cars most wouldn't even know my shhh cost more than their 328 and I'm not tryin to floss it like that anyway
All this being said drive what you want if you just want a Benz buy a used E or S don't drop real money on no C class

lol rename title thread to , illicit has a different opinion and we all slob on ninjahood , lets gang up on illicit!!!

trolled yall again b

Bro I don't knock anybody for doing them but man you throw a lot of shade at American cars and in your own words you are having trouble making ends meet. I didn't make that up you put that out there.

Lets just keep it funky if you still making payments on a car that and you having trouble paying bills you couldn't afford it.

But it was "luxury" and you had to have it. Should have just copped a nice Accord or Maxima and you wouldn't be in your situation. Joint would have had the same options

But do you man.

Last edited:
Im in NYC, i can do that. Plus i drive trucks b..you

Pushing nurse assistant whips thinking u hurting

Feelings :lol:

theres cars in ny , thats no excuse b , you dont have a car cause you still havent grown up and you cant find it in you to sell your shoes to buy a car .

your probably addicted to the whole sneaker thing , youll be okay niketalk got your back when you realize being a celebrity on nt isnt going to get you a girl or a car

Bro I don't knock anybody for doing them but man you throw a lot of shade at American cars and in your own words you are having trouble making ends meet. I didn't make that up you put that out there.

Lets just keep it funky if you still making payments on a car that and you having trouble paying bills you couldn't afford it.

But it was "luxury" and you had to have it. Should have just copped a nice Accord or Maxima and you wouldn't be in your situation.

But do you man.

car talk has nothing to do with anything else though , like i created a thread on how people like you turn car talk into love and niketalk

just like ninja gets his panties all in a bunch when someone tries him , you guys get sooo emotional while i troll you all lol

and yes american cars blow and their owners get trolled by g35 owners who think theyre doing it

he really doesn't need a car.

judging by his posts son hasn't left more than 5 train stops beyond his hood.

la marina this la marina that. the heights is the best spot in ny.. :lol: yeah sure if it's the only spot you've experienced.

there's so much out here in new york that waiting for public transportation just won't work.

Back
Top Bottom