entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

Damn all the jokes right now. This **** is frustrating. Ninja please help me understand from you pov? So you just get fly and hit NYC night life every weekend?Hit up yambs? Real life all I do is think about life it just blows my mind how ppl can be so content. If you have no real goal what is the point? Dude just gonna ignore me. I am disappointed.
like what exactly are you asking b? everything you just said i get and do. what do want me do? "try to take over da world?"

as long as im pullin my cake, and doing what my hearts content, what exactly is do you want me to do after that?

sometimes people look for reasons to be mad at da world, im looking for ways where imma be cool in just about every scenario.

consistency is a VERY underrated attribute. i seen ****** rise and fall all around me, and im still chilling, there's only upsides to me.

which is blessings upon blessings in itself.

Ok cool I feel better you answered. I want happiness too.......for me though......I've drifted from selfishness and material. I do love cars always will but besides that. I want to help ppl around me make ppl smile. Get someone on the right track. I wanna have time to coach a pee wee football team like my father did for me. My dad was like a dad to cats who didn't know their dad. Even years later dudes will ask what's good with my fam an all that. My grandma died last year an at her funeral I couldn't believe the turn out and impact and stories ppl had the impact and dash she left on her time spent on earth. Everyone's happiness is different. Thanks for takin the time to answer. With your blessings and position you should do something on a bigger scale. That's just me though. Maybe you'll start ya own business an get some young dudes set up for the future ionno, could be trucking. I dunno. To each their own.......regardless you got it made man.

Ninja what exactly is your goal in life; serious question

You clearly aren't dumb but you have some really irrational ideals that I can't see changing
Ohh, no. He's dumb...
 you here talkin bout a base model 5 series is gonna hold its value more then a srt8 fully loaded though 

that **** lowers I.Q scores just reading that sentences. :lol:
Marketability, genius. There will always be a consumer base for used, luxury vehicles...

Would you like the production #s for the Charger SRT8s now or later? Mind you, none of any model sold-out unless significantly marked down...

As I said, dumb...

You said production numbers were declining last night so spit them out

Please enlighten us.
Charger SRT production by model year:
2006 - 4,719
2007 - 5,868
2008 - 3,416
2009 - 945
2010 - 881
2011 - TBA
2012 - TBA
2013 - TBA

Come on, Dodge! Spread the 'VALUE'!

Damn all the jokes right now. This **** is frustrating. Ninja please help me understand from you pov? So you just get fly and hit NYC night life every weekend?Hit up yambs? Real life all I do is think about life it just blows my mind how ppl can be so content. If you have no real goal what is the point? Dude just gonna ignore me. I am disappointed.

like what exactly are you asking b? everything you just said i get and do. what do want me do? "try to take over da world?"

as long as im pullin my cake, and doing what my hearts content, what exactly is do you want me to do after that?

sometimes people look for reasons to be mad at da world, im looking for ways where imma be cool in just about every scenario.

consistency is a VERY underrated attribute. i seen ****** rise and fall all around me, and im still chilling, there's only upsides to me.

Makes 'cake' & comes from old money with no significant bills/debt, yet is unable to outright purchase a used Jesus piece...

Last edited:
My thing is all those used Nikes depreciate for the most part especially since they are constantly retro'ed

He thinks he's gonna cash them out for millions the way he talks
laugh.gif
is my confidence that threatening to you?

since you wanna focus in on my kicks, let me let you in on a little something.

da way criteria my footwear choices to be checked off has ALWAYS been:

-do i really like them or not

-if i sell this pair will i get exactly what i paid for it

so if i sold every single one of my kicks one by one, i would either make a profit or break even just because of my shrewd

purchases, i understood da residual value of them da min i started copping. so that means if today i said "**** nike

im blowing this taco stand" i would literally get every dollar i ever parked into em, MINIMUM...i never

chased da "trends" only copped da classics.

da re-retroing has done little to de-value what i already have because nike continues to decrease da quality of

every subsequent release, so im more then good.

its all about being a smart shopper..not just being a "badge flosser" at eating depreciation, losing value at every exchange.

Last edited:

I wrote that after you responded. But anyways gotcha. To each their own man. Just seem like you were ignoring dudes. I'm not mad though. Consistency is almost like complacency to me. I dunno risk is part of life but I agree with what you said. Everyone heart in a diff place. Everything under the sun can get old to me personally. It's like if someone asked you why do you want more money 7 times by time you get to the 7th time it's gonna be deep. I'm not sayin take over the world. But imo leave your mark. I just wanted to know your goal. Like I said I know youre not stupid an there gotta be more to you than sneakers an a gold chain.

wants her space?
laugh.gif
she bout to leave me this spot retire to her jumbo size condo she got in DR by da palm tress..

im her ONLY child, if it was up to her she would TAKE me with her. bout time you stop assuming what kinda relationship i got with

my mother.
Going off the evidence which is that video where she clearly asked for it

Niketalk might better understand you if all your replies were in a serious matter such as this one rather than over opinionated and attacking
oh so everything you see on video is 100% accurate?
laugh.gif

im her ONLY CHILD. if you dunno what comes with being one then you got some homework to do.

ninjahood is like the Benjamin Button of trap stars.

Instead of blowing up fast by illegal means when he was younger, and then buying fly clothes/kicks/jewelry/cars/houses to stunt on his hood before getting locked up or killed...

He lives with his mom slowly purchasing kicks little by little, making layaway payments on his Jesus piece, and thinking about buying a car while making an honest living driving trucks all through his 20s.

Seems like his 30s are going to be his "I made it, and I'm content" years.

It seems like a frivolous life void of meaning and logic to most of us, but he's happy.

You clearly aren't dumb but you have some really irrational ideals that I can't see changing
Ohh, no. He's dumb...
 you here talkin bout a base model 5 series is gonna hold its value more then a srt8 fully loaded though 

Marketability, genius. There will always be a consumer base for used, luxury vehicles...

Would you like the production #s for the Charger SRT8s now or later? Mind you, none of any model sold-out unless significantly marked down...

As I said, dumb...

Please enlighten us.
2006 - 4,719
2007 - 5,868
2008 - 3,416
2009 - 945
2010 - 881
2011 - TBA
2012 - TBA
2013 - TBA

Makes 'cake' & comes from old money with no significant bills/debt, yet is unable to outright purchase a used Jesus piece...

:lol:

Bro you do know what happened in 2008 right?

All production numbers for expensive cars declined during that time the 5 series included.

So wait, let me get this straight.

You're waiting on mom dukes to leave, then you can take over the crib? Cop da Jesus and da ZL1, turn your bedroom into the sneaker room and then taking her bedroom?

I got a homeboy like you. I pray he never has children.

When it comes to kicks, you're my boy. I agree with damn near everything you post/say.

But when it comes to electronics/this post.... Man.... :lol:

But your business as a grown *** man is your business Ninja. I'm not going to sit here and post **** you "should" be doing. I got no place doing something like that.

I just pray you get that Jesus piece with da miami cuban hidden box clasp.

And never shop for a home the same way you shop for a car. PLEASE FAMB DON'T DO IT.

I've wanted to make fun of ninja before too, but I no longer feel that personal shots are warranted. he's got his opinions and he may mistake them for facts, but let the man live.

Ohh, no. He's dumb...

As I said, dumb...

Please enlighten us.
2006 - 4,719
2007 - 5,868
2008 - 3,416
2009 - 945
2010 - 881
2011 - TBA
2012 - TBA
2013 - TBA

:lol:

Bro you do know what happened in 2008 right?

All production numbers for expensive cars declined during that time the 5 series included.
Your posts are borderline useless or common sense...

Neither now nor then is the SRT8 in-demand regardless of circumstances...

So wait, let me get this straight.

You're waiting on mom dukes to leave, then you can take over the crib? Cop da Jesus and da ZL1, turn your bedroom into the sneaker room and then taking her bedroom?

I got a homeboy like you. I pray he never has children.

When it comes to kicks, you're my boy. I agree with damn near everything you post/say.

But when it comes to electronics/this post.... Man....
laugh.gif

But your business as a grown *** man is your business Ninja. I'm not going to sit here and post **** you "should" be doing. I got no place doing something like that.

I just pray you get that Jesus piece with da miami cuban hidden box clasp.

And never shop for a home the same way you shop for a car. PLEASE FAMB DON'T DO IT.
i'd never buy a home in da US, when it comes to that..rent here, buy in DR.

The SRT8 is a novelty whip

People buying 5 series aren't checking for SRT8's :lol:

Ninja reminds me of a cast member from the Fast and the Furious "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" steez

Last edited:

Hope I didn't come off like that. True. It's just for all the talkin he always does, I just wanted to know what the man is about. I'm good. I never was a personal shot kinda guy towards Ninja. He is the reason I stopped lurking an made a s/n.

People buying 5 series aren't checking for SRT8's
laugh.gif

*ahem* da SRT is a brand, and if you're dropping 40-50k for a car, its definitely a popular option, and da fact that it doesn't

lose its value is definite plus on owning one.

People buying 5 series aren't checking for SRT8's :lol:

Ninja reminds me of a cast member from the Fast and the Furious "I live my life a quarter mile at a time" steez

I could picture Ninja with a nice Villa in DR with a beater on, chain and some OG colored sneaks with the Hemi parked out front. Hey kinda like the movie......

*ahem* da SRT is a brand, and if you're dropping 40-50k for a car, its definitely a popular option, and da fact that it doesn't

It's a brand NOW; don't try and use that none sense

The production numbers for all cars decreased dramatically in the 2009-2010 model years

Say an SRT8 isn't an in demand vehicle but I know the production numbers and sales of the Challenger version is at an all time high.

You bring up the production numbers of a car declining when the production numbers for ALL cars declined during that time but I don't make any sense. :lol:

Don't let facts get in the way of this tar and feathering of Ninjahood though

Last edited:
What is a entry level lux car anyway? A CTS? A 328? Those cars aren't even luxury imo, they're no more luxury then my 06 Mustang GT..
If you're gonna go luxury buy it right the first time, don't waste your money on no BS..
Try and find u a early to mid 2000's 745-750, LS400, GS400 or something along that line..

Last edited:

It's a brand NOW; don't try and use that none sense
#factsonly

just like everyone here knows you aint gotta worry about its depreciation unlike some of its entry level luxury counterparts that cost

more intially MSRP.

Back
Top Bottom