entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

when is someone going to call Ninja out for his lifestyle being possible due to a Government program which keeps rent low when he is right wing on other topics :nerd:
:nerd:
Cue The Joker "he's got a point gif". That was like the golden gun on N64.

Rent stabilized apts b.

A NY classic.

people are comparing dodge chargers to bmw 5 series now. this is madness!!!

Who do you think started that one :lol:

Meanwhile when you skin a charger its based off

A E-class platform....

Same "arguments" every page. Y'all keep tryin to discredit ninja for some of the **** he says, when SOME of it is the truth and makes sense. And I usually can't STAND anything he says.

All I'm seeing is personal attacks on dude about his own living situation. But that's HIS business. Don't worry about the next dude. Worry about yourself. Y'all sounding extra feminine talking about what's going on with the next mans living situation, or business in general.. Are y'all about to do something about it? Y'all gon move him out his moms crib? No? Then stop worrying about ol boy. Mind you, I can't stand dude 99% of the time.

Even if he was FOR the 5 series and agreed with everything y'all agreed with, you guys would still find something to bash him about. It's like you don't care WHAT he says, but you will discredit him cause you don't like him a as person, via the Internet :lol:

"****** be actin like *******"

This thread needs to get locked.

Flame suit on.

I saw a lady in a red G35 listening to Juicy J and smoking a black and mild today. Instantly thought of this thread
laugh.gif

What is a entry level lux car anyway? A CTS? A 328? Those cars aren't even luxury imo, they're no more luxury then my 06 Mustang GT..
If you're gonna go luxury buy it right the first time, don't waste your money on no BS..
Try and find u a early to mid 2000's 745-750, LS400, GS400 or something along that line..
View media item 548685

A used Lexus isnt a bad buy... neither is a 08+ CTS.

:smh: i still cant believe you cant grasp the point... fine just answer this one question... is it wrong for someone to buy a car just because they like the way it looks?

:smh: i still cant believe you cant grasp the point... fine just answer this one question... is it wrong for someone to buy a car just because they like the way it looks?

Sure, its called badge flossing.. Cuz to short change

Yourself purposely otherwise any way else makes

No sense.

Reminds me of people buying iphones just cuz its

A iPhone, instead of superior specs of other devices.

Last edited:

No sense.
:lol: really? how is it badge flossing if they like the car for the looks and not the badge? if someone likes the way it looks ( not the badge ) like the last gen 3 series, they are not into speed, rims, engine, brakes... whats is so wrong with it? you buy shirts because of the way they look all the time... why not buy something cheaper that is thicker and keeps you warmer? why are you short changing yourself?

No sense.
:lol: really? how is it badge flossing if they like the car for the looks and not the badge? if someone likes the way it looks ( not the badge ) like the last gen 3 series, they are not into speed, rims, engine, brakes... whats is so wrong with it? you buy shirts because of the way they look all the time... why not buy something cheaper that is thicker and keeps you warmer? why are you short changing yourself?

Umm design language is distinctly oriented towards

Each respective brand..a bimmer LOOKS like a

Bimmer without or without da badge.

Most people buy a car is because the way it looks.

I like the Hyundai genesis coupe because the way it looks but hate the badge

Is that  "badge flossing" ?

No sense.

Umm design language is distinctly oriented towards

Each respective brand..a bimmer LOOKS like a

Bimmer without or without da badge.
your still steering away from the point at hand.. the car looks like the car they want,they are buying the car for the simple facts of the looks... it doesnt matter if its a 7 series, s class or whatever... if they like the way it looks then they will buy it... its plain and simple...
just like your whole argument about people buying muscle cars for the engine and speed and not the interior right? why not reverse that? who cares about speed and engine and only care for the looks of the exterior and interior...

This guy ninja is winning me over, this guy is taking on an entire forum of people and he is not giving an inch of ground in this debate!  I never really considered the Challenger SRT8 to add in the future, dude has me checking ebay to see what's out there.  I am now on Team SRT8 > BMW5 series.  

Most people buy a car is because the way it looks.
I like the Hyundai genesis coupe because the way it looks but hate the badge

Is that  "badge flossing" ?

One hand washes da other though, tell me what do

You "hate" about da badge. Da Hyundai did what it

Did cuz it was engineered well at a amazing price.

no one would care About it if it was a crappy car

No matter how good it looks.

Back
Top Bottom