entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

This whole thread has turned to a lot of guys showing how insecure they are about the car they drive (and some the cars the WANT to drive).

Buy what the hell you want and like. ***** if I want a 528, I'm buying it. Don't give 2 ***** what the SRT got.

And if I'm getting an SRT ANYTHING, Its going to be the Chally.

And the inside of that Charger looks like a ******g Dodge Ram Ninja, stop defending that rubber and plastic interior. The only leather its got on it is the seats. That ain't much... A Lexus comes with more leather than that. And if you got money, the leather upgrade in the BMW is nothing to you. You won't even sweat the extra $1500 for it.

The BMW has much nicer features on the inside. You're overcompensating for the Charger due to the fact that its the side of the argument you're defending. You're downplaying everything about the Bimmer, when in reality, all the Charger has is leather seats. What else does it have that would grab the average consumers attention?

It ain't like you going to open that Charger up on the street or on the track anyway, so why the **** not just get the BMW? Whens the last time you wen't to Laguna Seca Ninja? Whens the last time you used all that power? If you aren't hitting the track then whats the point? **** for the Price of it, I can get an R/T Charger and R/T Challenger and have the same damn driving experience.

Especially in NYC.. Where do you even have the room to haul *** in that thing? The smarter decision for you WOULD be to get the BMW OR the cheaper Charger and just saving money for some wheels etc.

Buying an SRT Charger in NYC is badge flossing. You ain't going to do nothing with it anyway. So you're pretty much just buying that **** for the SRT badge and the free MOPAR jacket...

Like I said, if you aren't hitting the track, or live somewhere with open roads to peel out on, the you're "badge flossing" in the SRT anyways. Its a NOVELTY CAR. Which is why there's an entire SRT brand. They are novelty whips for the genuine car enthusiast who is a loyal brand owner and wants more power to take full advantage of.

If you can't take advantage of it, buy the ******g R/T. The hell you need 470HP in NYC for? Unless you just want to stunt...

So if anyone says you're buying an entry level BMW just to have one and to badge floss, that **** goes two ways.

If you buy the top of the line SRT Charger, you're doing the same exact thing. Cause last time I checked, the maximum speed limit around my way is 65...

We all ******g badge floss. Get over yourselves.

-doing that would be a dumb consumer, why would i pay more for something that comes with less?

-you've obviously never sat in da SRT8 if you think all that is "rubber and plastic" this aint da first gen we're talking about.

-you can't even name a luxury feature that da base model 5 series had over da SRT8 charger, and yet you're talking about

da BMW has "nicer features?"

-so because some of da charger's raw power isn't gonna be used as often when being daily driven is some sort of excuse

that i should be robbed of that when paying for a vehicle? da BMW base 528i doesn't offer that AT ALL and is asking

for MORE money, for a car that DOES NOT have more luxury features then da charger.

imma go LINE by LINE and post EVERY SINGLE thing da charger has over da BMW 528i as far as standard features is concerned

then ya really gonna look like fools, leather being da obvious one.

in da mean time, here's a INDEPTH review.

Do you know what the difference between two apartment of identical size could come down to, even if both rooms are in decent buildings?

Hardwood floors, updated appliances, granite countertops, etc. make a HUGE difference when buying...

Thats the difference between the BMW and the Charger. So what if the rooms have walk in closets, just as many bathrooms, and central air as well. ***** that **** ain't luxury. Where I'm from, that **** is almost standard at this point when you're buying new apartments.

Sometimes visual aesthetics are a form luxury. Sitting in the BMW is a much nicer experience than that bare bones Charger. Like I said, the **** looks like a ******g Dodge Ram.

And why isn't the fact that you aren't going to use all that power a legit reason? You're sacrificing aesthetics and a visually nicer interior, 3 years of free maintenance, and an overall nicer more "luxurious" looking car for what? To pay damn near the same price for something that doesn't look as good, but has similar features and more HP? What if you don't CARE about horsepower? What if you aren't even going to use al lthat horsepower? All you're doing is driving to work, to the grocery store, to the mall, or out to dinner every now and then. Everyone is different, and buys cars for different reasons. Stop acting like your reason is the right reason. Don't call my statements excuses, when half the **** you've negated in this thread has been shrugged off with excuses. Or better yet, just not answered at all.

Being a dumb consumer would be taking car advice from a guy online who doesn't even own a car...

We're from two different worlds bruh. If you think leather seats is all it takes to have luxury, then I don't know what to tell you.

Which leads me back to asking, have you sat in both? Do you know what leatherette feels like? How much easier it is to upkeep? Do you know how many people lease/trade in these BMW's? And why the value isn't there anymore because the warranty is up when buying used, or the fact that there are more BMW's with 70K miles + on the market than SRT Chargers? Do you understand how customer service and experience goes a long way when purchasing a car? Have you bought a BMW? A Dodge? Do you know what the experience is like sitting down and actually being taken care of by the dealer? Do you know what its like to walk into a dealer and not like the mood/environment and be turned off, but then walk into another one and instantly feel comfortable? That goes a long way when purchasing a car.

Its just like the Apple vs Android argument. You can spit paper facts at me all day, but you don't know the EXPERIENCE of not only owning a product, but the customer service and connivence of knowing that if there's an issue, it'll be handled smoothly with no hassle.

That is a form of luxury bruh.

So miss me with your Google searches.

My family has owned countless BMW's and Benzes, Volvo Nissan, Honda, Ford, GMC, AND DODGE. I don't just have homies that drive these cars bruh, I drive them :lol:

I think I know what I'm talking about through EXPERIENCE. Not just what I read online.

Some things are just more important to different people. I don't care about all the **** you care about when buying a car. So I don't really care how you think its "badge flossing".

At the end of the day, you got hundreds of NIKE's and I ain't ever seen you in a sports/aethletic thread. Leads me to wonder... Are you badge flossing?

I brought this up on the first page of this thread and all I got was LOLs.

Not even being specific to Ninja.

Nikes are the ultimate badge floss in popular culture. Especially retros.

http://www.audubonchrysler.com/SoldNoVehicle.aspx?AutoID=9961614&ErrorType=Sold

:nerd:

Looking.........

Also why are we looking up the cost of a 2012 Model Year Car in 2013?

Like you don't think you can get a discount on any 2012 model year car when the 2014s are about to come out?

I think it's because ninja said something about how the srt8's don't really depreciate that much after the first year. did a quick search on cars.com and found this:

View media item 549584

I've been trying not to follow this thread so much, but if you guys keep taking attention away from the regular pyc thread....i'm gonna start posting nudes in here to get this thread locked.

Not a bad price if clean.

while you guys are at it, can someone school me on leasing/buying and the benefits of going for new vs. used? all this depreciation talk finally got me looking into the used car market as i've never owned a used car.

i've heard leasing is a good way to go, but then again i heard its a terrible investment, especially if you end up buying the car.

Exactly. How you a badge flosser, talking about "badge flossers"

--------------------------------------

And for the record, the SRT8 Charger is a BEAUTIFUL CAR to me. And it being barebones in comparison doesn't bother ME PERSONALLY.

But you have to understand both sides/mind states when it comes to buying cars.

In comparison to the BMW, its definitely not as good looking. Yeah I think the Charger is a great looking car, but I know damn well that the BMW is a nicer looking one.

And It doesn't take a genius to look at the two interiors and tell which one looks better...

Last edited:
not that im on his side

but just because he doesnt post in the sports thread doesnt mean hes badge flossing by rocking the gear or that he is any less of a fan that does post :lol:

http://www.audubonchrysler.com/SoldNoVehicle.aspx?AutoID=9961614&ErrorType=Sold

:nerd:

Looking.........

Also why are we looking up the cost of a 2012 Model Year Car in 2013?

Like you don't think you can get a discount on any 2012 model year car when the 2014s are about to come out?

I think it's because ninja said something about how the srt8's don't really depreciate that much after the first year. did a quick search on cars.com and found this:

View media item 549584

I've been trying not to follow this thread so much, but if you guys keep taking attention away from the regular pyc thread....i'm gonna start posting nudes in here to get this thread locked.

Not a bad price if clean.

Can some provide me a link to that ad. I give no dambs about being wrong if that price is legit I need that 392 in my life.

not that im on his side

but just because he doesnt post in the sports thread doesnt mean hes badge flossing by rocking the gear or that he is any less of a fan that does post :lol:

But doesn't it go both ways though?

If we don't know what Ninja buy his Nike's for, or if he's into sports or has any ounce of athleticism in his body at all, how can he judge people for the kind of car they buy?

I'm only making the same assumptions he's making :lol:

And for the record, the SRT8 Charger is a BEAUTIFUL CAR to me. And it being barebones in comparison doesn't bother ME PERSONALLY.

In comparison to the BMW, its definitely not as good looking. Yeah I think the Charger is a great looking car, but I know damn well that the BMW is a nicer looking one.

And It doesn't take a genius to look at the two interiors and tell which one looks better...

I get the interior but you really think a base 5 looks better than an Charger SRT8 exterior?

And I like the 5s.

That new M4 is sex in car form though. I'd murder a few people in this thread and set Da Hemi on fire for one of those.

I get the interior but you really think a base 5 looks better than an Charger SRT8 exterior?

And I like the 5s.

That new M4 is sex in car form though. I'd murder a few people in this thread and set Da Hemi on fire for one of those.

Just like a few people on Nt point out all the time, some nice wheels and an inch drop and that 528i will look amazing in comparison.

Of course thats with money invested into it. But even still, yes I honestly think the exterior of the 528i is a tad bit nicer than the Charger.

But the exteriors serve two completely different purposes. One is supposed to look smooth but still have a little bit of aggressiveness, while the other is just supposed to look straight up aggressive.

I can't compare the looks of a Dodge Viper with a 6 series BMW... They're marketed at 2 different crowds. Someone doesn't like all that attention the Viper brings along with itself won't consider it over the 6 series.

But I bet you Ninja would argue the two, and regurgitate all the paperwork between the two and how the Viper will hold its value better.

As if thats the only thing you should consider when buying a car...

dodge charger SRT8 STANDARD features
  • [h3]Anti-Theft & Locks. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Locking Fuel Filler Door
    • Selective Unlocking Via Card Key
    • Valet Lockout
    • Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Alarm and Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
    • Power Trunk Lock/Unlock Via Multi-Function Remote and Interior Switch
    • Child Safety Door Locks Located on Rear Doors
    • Power Door Locks Operated Via Key and Remote With Automatic Locking
    • Break Resistant Security Glass
  • [h3]Braking & Traction. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Electronic Brake Force Distribution
    • 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
    • Brake Assistance
    • Rear Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
    • Vehicle Stability Control System
    • Traction Control Controlled by Engine Management
    • Hill Start Control
    • Front Power 361-mm Ventilated Disc and Rear Power 351-mm Ventilated Disc Brakes
  • [h3]Electrical. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Audio, Navigation and Security Pre-Wiring
    • 220-Amp Alternator
    • Rear Seat Power Outlet
    • Battery Saver
    • 730-Amp/Hour Battery
    • Delayed Power Retention
    • 3 Front Power Outlets
  • [h3]Engines & Emissions. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Oil Cooler
    • 6.4-Liter, V8, 16-Valve, OHV, SEFI Engine; Front/Longitudinal Mounted With Horsepower Of 470@6000, Torque Of 470@4300, Iron Block and Alloy Cylinder Heads
    • Displacement On Demand
  • [h3]Entertainment, Communication & Navigation. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • AM/FM Radio With 900-Watts, Harman Kardon(R) Premium Sound System With 19 Speakers Total; CD Player; MP3/WMA Player; SiriusXM(TM) Satellite Radio (Includes 1 Year Of Service, Unavailable In Hawaii and Alaska)
    • DVD Player Located In Front Row With 8.4-In. Screen Located In Front Dash
    • In-Glass Radio Antenna
    • AM/FM Radio With 276-Watts, Seek, Scan, Speed Sensitive Volume, Surround Sound and 19 Speakers Total; CD Player; MP3 Player; SIRIUS Satellite Radio
    • Auxiliary Audio Input Jack
    • Navigation Aid With Real-time Traffic
    • SiriusXM Traffic Real-time Traffic Information
  • [h3]Exterior Lighting. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Low Beam High Intensity Discharge Headlights and High Beam Halogen Headlights
    • Automatic Headlights With Automatic On/Off and Time Delay
    • Argon High Intensity Discharge Headlights
    • Front Foglights
    • Daytime Running Lights
    • Perimeter Lighting Activated Via Remote
  • [h3]Exterior, Design, Paint & Finish. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Front Air Dam
    • Metallic Paint (If Selected)
    • Front and Rear Body Color Bumpers
    • Rear Spoiler
    • Black Grille, Body Side Moldings, Cladding, Body Color Exterior Door Handles and Chrome Exhaust Pipe
  • [h3]Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Automatic Climate Control
    • Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
    • Interior Air Filter
    • Rear HVAC Ducts
  • [h3]Instrumentation. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Maintenance Interval Indicator
    • Voice Activated Controls For Audio and Bluetooth(R) Wireless Enabled Devices
    • Oil Pressure and Temperature Gauge
    • Compass
    • Digital Clock
    • Battery Gauge
    • Steering Wheel Mounted Controls For Audio, Cruise Control and Transmission
    • Tachometer
    • Tire Pressure Monitor
    • Exterior Temperature Gauge
    • Trip Computer With Trip Odometer
    • Cruise Control
  • [h3]Interior Lighting. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Illuminated Entry Doors
    • Trunk/Interior Load Area Light
    • Front and Rear Reading Lights
  • [h3]Interior, Design, Decor & Floor Covering. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Leather Steering Wheel
    • Premium Carpeted Cargo Mat
    • Drk Engine Turn Alloy Trim Located On Center Floor Console and Instrument Panel
    • Front Carpeted Floor Mats
    • Rear Carpeted Floor Mats
    • Carpet Located in Passenger Cabin and Cargo Area/Trunk
    • Power Adjustable Foot Pedals with 2-Position Memory
  • [h3]Remote Controls & Remote Releases. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Keyless Enter-N-Go Card Key
    • Panic Alarm
    • Multi-Function Remote Operates Anti-Theft, Door Lock/Unlock, Panic Alarm, Perimeter Lighting, Remote Ignition and Trunk
    • Keyless Entry Operated Via Card Key and Key Fob
    • Remote Fuel Door Release Located Inside Vehicle
    • Remote Ignition
    • Remote Trunk/Decklid Release Located Inside Vehicle and On Multi-Function Remote
    • Universal Garage Door Opener
  • [h3]Safety. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Rear 3-Point Center Seatbelt
    • Trunk Anti-Trap Device
    • Emergency Fuel Shut-Off Device
    • Automatic Locking Retractors
    • Side Guard Door Beams
    • Front and Rear Side Head Curtain Airbags
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Passenger Airbag Cutoff Sensor
    • ParkView Rear Electronic Parking Aid With Camera and Ultrasonic Sensors
    • Driver Knee Airbag
    • Rear Center 3-Point Seatbelts
    • Driver Airbag
    • Front Active Head Restraints
    • Seat Mounted Front Side Airbags
    • Front Pretensioners
  • [h3]Seats. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Leather Seats
    • Theater Style Rear Seating
    • Rear 60/40 Split Folding Heated Bench Seat With Adjustable Headrests and Fold-Down Center Armrest
    • Front Dual Reclining Heated Cooled Bucket Seats With Driver Adjustable Seat Height, Power Memory and Adjustable Headrests
    • Front Dual Reclining Heated Sport Bucket Seats Driver Side Adjusts 8 Ways Total, Adjustable Seat Height, Power Memory, Passenger Side Adjusts 8 Ways Total, Adjustable Seat Height, Power Memory, Adjustable Headrests and Fold-Down Center Armrest
    • Driver Power Seat Adjusts 8 Ways Total
    • Front Passenger Power Seat Adjusts 8 Ways Total
    • Seat Type=bench
    • Front Dual Power Lumbar Support
  • [h3]Steering. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Power Rack and Pinion Steering
    • Heated Steering Wheel
    • Power Tilt Steering Column
    • 2-Position Memory Steering Column
    • Power Telescopic Steering Column
  • [h3]Storage. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Cargo Area Tiedown Hooks
    • Temperature Controlled Storage Heats and Cools Front Console
    • Front Covered Lower Console Storage Located On Floor
    • Coinholder
    • Overhead Console Storage
    • Seatback Storage Pockets
    • Cargo Net
    • Rear Armrest Storage
    • Front and Rear Cupholders
    • Front and Rear Door Mounted Storage
    • Lockable Illuminated Glovebox
  • [h3]Suspension. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Independent Multi-Link Rear Suspension With Coil Springs, Mono Tubed Bilstein(R) Shock Absorbers and High Performance Ride Type
    • Independent Front Suspension With Coil Springs and Shock Absorbers and sport Ride Type
    • Interactive Adaptive Variable Suspension
    • Front Stabilizer Bar
  • [h3]Towing/Trailering & Payload. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • 5350-Lb Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
  • [h3]Transmission. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Adaptive Automatic Transmission
    • 5-Speed Electronically Controlled Manually Interactive Automatic Transmission With Overdrive and Tow/Haul/Snow Mode
    • Manually Interactive Automatic Transmission
  • [h3]Wheels & Tires. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Inflatable Spare Tire Kit
    • Spare Tire Credit/Delete
    • Alloy Wheels Front 20-in. X 9-in. and Rear 20-in. X 9-in.
    • Front and Rear P245/45YR20 BSW Performance As Tires
  • [h3]Windows, Mirrors & Wipers. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Dual Body Color Folding Power Adjustable Heated Electrochromic Automatic Tilt-Down Exterior Rearview Mirrors With Memory
    • Power Window Lockout/Override
    • Vehicle Speed Sensitive Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
    • Infrared Glass
    • Dual Body Color Folding Power Adjustable Heated Automatic Tilt-Down Exterior Rearview Mirrors With Driver Side Electrochromic and 2-Position Memory
    • Front Vanity Mirror
    • Rear Window Defroster
    • Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror
    • Front and Rear Power Windows With Front One-Touch Up and One-Touch Down
    • Front Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
    • Vehicle Speed Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
    • Tinted Glass

BWW 528i

• [h3]Anti-Theft & Locks. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Selective Unlocking Via Remote
    • Valet Lockout
    • Radio Anti-Theft
    • Power Door Locks Operated Via Key and Remote With Automatic Locking
    • Vehicle Anti-Theft Via Alarm and Engine Immobilizer
    • Child Safety Door Locks Located on Rear Doors
    • Vehicle Theft Tracking Notification
    • Power Trunk Lock/Unlock Via Multi-Function Remote and Interior Switch
    • Locking Fuel Filler
  • [h3]Braking & Traction. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Brake Drying
    • Electronic Limited Slip Differential
    • Front Power 330-mm Ventilated Disc and Rear Power 330-mm Ventilated Disc Brakes
    • Traction Control Controlled by Engine Management
    • Automatic Release Parking Brake
    • Vehicle Stability Control System
    • Brake Assistance
    • Hill Start Control
    • 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes
  • [h3]Electrical. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Drive-By-Wire Control For Shifting and Throttle
    • 1 Rear Seat Power Outlet and 1 Cargo Area Power Outlet
    • Audio Pre-Wiring
    • 90 Cold Cranking Amp Battery
    • Cigarette Lighter With Ashtray
    • Delayed Power Retention
    • 4 Front Power Outlets
  • [h3]Engines & Emissions. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Extended Service Interval
    • ULEV II Emissions
    • intercooled turbo
    • Turbocharged 2.0-Liter, I4, 16-Valve, 4, DOHC, DI Engine; Front/Longitudinal Mounted With Horsepower Of 240@5000, Torque Of 260@1250, Alloy Block and Alloy Cylinder Head
    • Roadside Assistance Warranty for 48-Months, Unlimited Miles,
    • Oil Cooler
  • [h3]Entertainment, Communication & Navigation. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Subwoofer
    • HD AM/FM Radio With 180-Watts, Hi-Fi Sound System and 10 Speakers Total; CD Player; MP3 Player
    • Radio Data System
    • Diversity In-Glass Radio Antenna
    • AM/FM Radio Seek, Scan, Speed Sensitive Volume and 10 Speakers Total; CD Player; MP3 Player
    • Graphic Equalizer
    • Wireless Communication Access For Bluetooth Enabled Devices with Bluetooth Streaming Audio
    • Memory Device Reader
    • Telematics Includes Emergency SOS, Roadside Assistance and Stolen Vehicle Tracking
    • Vehicle Location System
  • [h3]Exterior Lighting. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Variable Intensity Brake Lights
    • Cornering Lights
    • Perimeter Lighting Activated Via Remote
    • Daytime Running Lights
    • Automatic Headlights With Automatic On/Off and Time Delay
    • Front And Rear Foglights
    • Automatic High/Low Beam Control Adaptive Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights With Automatic Leveling
  • [h3]Exterior, Design, Paint & Finish. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Front Air Dam
    • Chrome Grille, Body Side Moldings, Cladding, Body Color Exterior Door Handles, Chrome Exhaust Pipe and Chrome Side Windows
    • Front and Rear Body Color Bumpers
  • [h3]Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Rear Seat Heating and Air Conditioning HVAC Controls
    • Rear HVAC Ducts
    • Interior Air Filter
    • HVAC Rest Mode
    • Rear Air Conditioning Unit
    • Separate Driver/Front Passenger Climate Controls
    • Automatic Climate Control
  • [h3]Instrumentation. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Digital Clock
    • Voice Activated Controls For Bluetooth(R) Wireless Enabled Devices
    • Service Interval Indicator For Brake Wear and Oil Level
    • Steering Wheel Mounted Controls For Air Conditioning, Audio and Cruise Control
    • Tachometer
    • Exterior Temperature Gauge
    • Tire Pressure Monitor
    • Cruise Control
    • Trip Computer With Trip Odometer
  • [h3]Interior Lighting. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Delayed Courtesy Lights
    • Illuminated Entry Doors
    • Trunk/Interior Load Area Light
    • Front and Rear Reading Lights
  • [h3]Interior, Design, Decor & Floor Covering. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Leather Steering Wheel
    • Front Carpeted Floor Mats
    • Carpet Located in Passenger Cabin and Cargo Area/Trunk
    • Genuine Wood Trim Located on Center Floor Console, Doors and Instrument Panel
    • Rear Carpeted Floor Mats
  • [h3]Remote Controls & Remote Releases. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Panic Alarm
    • Multi-Function Remote Operates Anti-Theft, Door Lock/Unlock, Panic Alarm, Perimeter Lighting, Power Windows, Sunroof and Trunk
    • Remote Trunk/Decklid Release Located Inside Vehicle and On Multi-Function Remote
    • Keyless Entry Operated Via Key Fob
  • [h3]Safety. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Rear 3-Point Center Seatbelt
    • Trunk Anti-Trap Device
    • Emergency Fuel Shut-Off Device
    • Front and Rear Automatic Locking Retractors
    • Seat Mounted Front Side Airbags
    • Passenger Airbag
    • Driver Airbag
    • Crash Sensor Sends GPS Signal
    • Front Pretensioners
    • Side Guard Door Beams
    • Front and Rear Side Head Curtain Airbags
    • Passenger Airbag Cutoff Sensor
    • Rear Center 3-Point Seatbelts
  • [h3]Seats. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Rear Bench Seat With Adjustable Headrests and Fold-Down Armrest
    • Front Dual Reclining Bucket Seats With Adjustable Seat Height, 2-Position Driver Power Memory and Adjustable Headrests
    • Theater Style Rear Seating
    • Leatherette Seats
    • Front Passenger Power Seat Adjusts 8 Ways Total
    • Driver Power Seat Adjusts 8 Ways Total
    • Front Dual Power Headrests
    • Seat Type=bench
    • Front Dual Power Lumbar Support
    • Front Dual Reclining Bucket Seats Driver Side Adjusts 8 Ways Total, Adjustable Seat Height, Power Memory, Passenger Side Adjusts 8 Ways Total, Adjustable Seat Height, Power Memory, Adjustable Headrests and Fold-Down Center Armrest
    • Rear Seat Pass Through
  • [h3]Steering. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Power Tilt Steering Column
    • 2-Position Memory Steering Column
    • Automatic Tilt Away Steering Column
    • Power Telescopic Steering Column
    • Power Electric Rack and Pinion Variable Assisted Steering
  • [h3]Storage. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Front Covered Lower Console Storage Located On Floor
    • Cargo Area Tiedowns
    • Front
    • Temperature Controlled Storage Cools Front Console and Rear Console
    • Front and Rear Door Mounted Storage
    • Front and Rear Cupholders
    • Rear Armrest Storage
    • Seatback Storage Pockets
    • Illuminated Glovebox
  • [h3]Sunroof/Moonroof & Removable/Convertible Top. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Front Power Glass Tilt and Slide Sunroof
  • [h3]Suspension. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Independent Rear Suspension With Springs and Gas Charged Shock Absorbers
    • Front Stabilizer Bar
    • Independent Wishbone Front Suspension With Coil Springs and Shock Absorbers
  • [h3]Towing/Trailering & Payload. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • 4982-Lb Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
    • 1058-Lb Payload Package
  • [h3]Transmission. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Adaptive Automatic Transmission
    • STEPTRONIC Manually Interactive Automatic Transmission
    • 8-Speed Electronically Controlled Manually Interactive Automatic Transmission With Overdrive and Tow/Haul/Snow Mode
  • [h3]Wheels & Tires. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Spare Tire Credit/Delete
    • Run Flat Tires Tires
    • Front and Rear P225/55VR17 BSW Run Flat As Tires
    • Alloy Wheels Front 17-in. X 8-in. and Rear 17-in. X 8-in.
  • [h3]Windows, Mirrors & Wipers. Click to collapse.[/h3]
    • Manual Sunshade Located On Moonroof
    • Rain Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
    • Power Window Lockout
    • Front Dual Sunvisors
    • Dual Body Color Folding Power Adjustable Heated Electrochromic Exterior Rearview Mirrors With Driver Side 2-Position Memory and Passenger Side Automatic Tilt-Down
    • Rear Window Defroster
    • Tinted Glass
    • Dual Body Color Power Folding Power Adjustable Heated Electrochromic Exterior Rearview Mirrors With 2-Position Memory and Passenger Automatic Tilt-Down
    • Front and Rear Power Windows With One-Touch Up and One-Touch Down
    • Heated Windshield Glass
    • Front Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
    • Front Vanity Mirror
    • Electrochromic Interior Rearview Mirror
    • Rain Sensing Vehicle Speed Sensing Variable Intermittent Windshield Wipers
so not only does da SRT8 come with EVERYTHING da 528i comes with, it beats it by offering a better rim & tire package (you get a set

of 20" forged alluminum wheels wrapped in wider good year all season performance tires) better brakes (brembo brakes all around)

monster 6.4 liter hemi with 470 horsepower & 470 pound feet of torque, better suspension (bilsten performance shocks on all four corners)

better audio system system (900 watt and 19 speakers vs da meager 180 10 speaker BMW offering) a rear view camera with

part assist. all in a cheaper price.

bottomlime is you're a sucker for getting okie doked into copping a more expensive less equipped enty level luxury car for badge flossing

when you could've gotten your money's worth with da SRT8, and as sneakerpro already showed, you're gonna retain MORE of your

value vs da piss poor depreciation of da 528i.

WHY PAY MORE FOR LESS? no one has yet to debunk that.

I've been on Niketalk for over 10 years and this is the first thread that has me tired of arguing :lol:

I'm lightweight angry Ninja just posted that list of features.

Last edited:
Ninja, you have a hard time grasping this concept of the classes of living. Nobody looking at BMW's are shopping dodges... Get out of your bubble bruh. When someone goes to the BMW dealer, they more than likely check out Mercedes, Lexus, and Audi after. Entry level or not.

Buy what you can afford, and what you like dawg.

You're spending too much time worrying about what the next man spends his change on, but don't even have enough change to have anything to worry about.

Please, debunk that.

Its easy to ask "WHY PAY MORE FOR LESS?" when you're not paying for anything at all.

Last edited:

BWW 528i

so not only does da SRT8 come with EVERYTHING da 528i comes with, it beats it by offering a better rim & tire package (you get a set

of 20" forged alluminum wheels wrapped in wider good year all season performance tires) better brakes (brembo brakes all around)

monster 6.4 liter hemi with 470 horsepower & 470 pound feet of torque, better suspension (bilsten performance shocks on all four corners)

better audio system system (900 watt and 19 speakers vs da meager 180 10 speaker BMW offering) a rear view camera with

bottomlime is you're a sucker for getting okie doked into copping a more expensive less equipped enty level luxury car for badge flossing

when you could've gotten your money's worth with da SRT8, and as sneakerpro already showed, you're gonna retain MORE of your

Build quality, fit and finish, comfort,

BWW 528i

Build quality, fit and finish, comfort,
all 3 da dodge SRT8 does better then da 528i, notice da feature disparity.

:lol: I'm done with this thread man.

Ninjahood is like all those NY rappers that got mad when Kendrick when he spit that line last week.

You're missing the bigger point, which is people buy what they want.

Cmon son. Really? Thats the basis of your argument in the simplest form, and the simplest and most basic answer is cause people have different wants. SRT's appeal to a certain crowd, BMW appeals to a much wider crowd. Thats why theres an M series, for the performance heads. Not everyone is into performance.

all 3 da dodge SRT8 does better then da 528i, notice da feature disparity.
more features doesn't mean it has [font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]bette[/font]r build quality, fit and finish or comfort
ill tell you how:

-da engine is obviously better, besides da power we ALL knows those turbos are gonna go out and be a EXPENSIVE part to replace.

-900 watt 19 speaker audio sound system vs a 100 watt 10 speaker unit..speaks for itself.

- da charger comes with performance rated goodyear tires that are BETTER then da tires that come on da BMW, and not to mention da SRT8

rims are forged aluminum 20 inches with a wider contact patch.

-da suspension system is WAY MORE sophisticated then da one that comes in da base model 528i, its no contest really, active multi

adjustable dampeners, and bilstein performance shocks that are standard on da SRT8 so that makes da ride quality alot better then

da 528i.

-last time i checked leatherette isn't beating actual plush leather.

Back
Top Bottom