====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Im glad they were the same retail as the general release. I wonder why the gyakusou's are $20 more? I'm guessing the nikelab will have a wider release later.
Nike says on their site: "An exclusive colorway of the LunarEpic Flyknit will be available at NikeLab retail locations." So I'm assuming the all black are somewhat exclusive, if that's what you're referring to.

able to snag one off phone order as well this morning,  but no confirmation yet!!

anyone else in the same boat? 
Still haven't gotten my email. I called to confirm everything went through. I only gave the guy my name and he said it went through. Dunno if he actually recognized my name or is just bsing me. 

Black/Whites shipped from NDC. Can't wait for them and the NikeLab's this week. :pimp:

Still haven't gotten my email. I called to confirm everything went through. I only gave the guy my name and he said it went through. Dunno if he actually recognized my name or is just bsing me. 
Yeah, I got similar treatment. I really don't know what to think of the situation and Im not too stoked about telling some random chick my cc info over the phone either. No emails, no confirmation. Just got told 'it went through'.... I don't even really know what that means. I guess Ill know for sure a week from now.

Yeah, I got similar treatment. I really don't know what to think of the situation and Im not too stoked about telling some random chick my cc info over the phone either. No emails, no confirmation. Just got told 'it went through'.... I don't even really know what that means. I guess Ill know for sure a week from now.
Same here I placed an order when they were about to close, some chick did take my info down and my cc she was pretty coo about it. I thinking Nothing will be processed until Monday thats what she told on the phone. Just be patience for now.

Seen someone with the yellow MC-esque colorway and I have to admit they look a lot better in person. The midsole doesnt look so chunky and they do look nice. Pictures dont do these justice.

anybody try these yet? how comfy are they?
Got them in today from nike. They are really comfy. Compared to Ultra Boost they give more cushion in the heel area, overall a very good feeling on feet.

AThe walking isnt as "cloudy" as the UB which feels like walking on pillows. But I am surprised in a positive way, it really comes pretty close

to the comfort of the UB. They come with a thicker 2nd pair of insoles for a tighter fit.

Stay TTS! Ordered one tts and another 0,5 up and the sized up pair gives waay too much room in the toe area imo.

Well done nike, now bring them in a low version including some great cw's, cant see those popping lunar3-like colorways anymore

Yea I stayed TTS my usual flyknit size.. Tried a .5 size up and was way too much extra room. My foot felt a lot more "locked in" in my normal size

I gotta say, with my wide foot, I went .5 up. Tried the TTS and while it wasn't uncomfortable, it was too tight to my liking. If you plan on running in these, try them out in store for sure. 

Anyone got leads for the black nikelabs in 7.5? Sucks not living anywhere close to a nikelab. Nike just forces you to pay resell

Anyone got leads for the black nikelabs in 7.5? Sucks not living anywhere close to a nikelab. Nike just forces you to pay resell

Have you tried calling 21 Mercer? A bunch of dudes, including myself, scooped up pairs via phone order a couple days ago. Check to see if they have pairs left

Has anybody ran into problems with Golden State Overnight shipping from Running Warehouse? I ordered a pair from their site and it said it was delivered to my work at 7:44, but we don't open until 8:30.

Also, has anybody received their email from 21 Mercer? Still haven't gotten any email 
mad.gif

Spent two days on a treadmill and loved it. Tried these out on the track for the first time today. Definitely feels different from my regular Peg32's. Much softer impacts while the upper seems to vanish immediately. Just have to get use to the softer support of the flylknit, but I can easily get use to this! 

Back
Top Bottom