====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

E65CE9BD-EDD4-4EC5-B500-1ACBC47FB414.jpeg
Everyone pretty much just moved to the React thread, but Happy Easter for anyone still subscribed!

Been neglecting these in the running rotation due to the Epic Reacts, Peg 35, Peg Turbo and Vaporflys. A good runner but definitely vastly inferior to the shoes mentioned above
BCB85647-128A-47B1-BD42-6B9EDF95A607.jpeg

really sucks that it looks like this model is done after 2 generations, i absolutely loved the LE1s with the ankle knits, probably one of the best shoe you can wear for a run and then casually and look great on both occassions

I hope there's an LE3 with react planned and bring back the ankle collar version, i think that sold really well too and pretty much spawned the ankle knit trend in a way that high-end designers are charging $700+ these days

really sucks that it looks like this model is done after 2 generations, i absolutely loved the LE1s with the ankle knits, probably one of the best shoe you can wear for a run and then casually and look great on both occassions

I hope there's an LE3 with react planned and bring back the ankle collar version, i think that sold really well too and pretty much spawned the ankle knit trend in a way that high-end designers are charging $700+ these days
Yeah it's rather wack they didn't do another ankle collar Epic. I should have stocked up on them, but I was slacking. Hopefully they come to their senses.

Nike Rise React Flyknit

The Nike Rise React Flyknit combines the best qualities of its namesake properties: the lightweight support of Flyknit and the responsive comfort of Nike React foam.

The laceless Flyknit upper conforms to the foot in a contoured, reductive design.

The Nike Rise React Flyknit releases September 1 on nike.com and at select Nike retailers.

NikeReactRiseFlyknit_re_native_1600.jpg

Nike Rise React Flyknit

The Nike Rise React Flyknit combines the best qualities of its namesake properties: the lightweight support of Flyknit and the responsive comfort of Nike React foam.

The laceless Flyknit upper conforms to the foot in a contoured, reductive design.

The Nike Rise React Flyknit releases September 1 on nike.com and at select Nike retailers.

NikeReactRiseFlyknit_re_native_1600.jpg

Not bad at all

I'm not the biggest fan of the color, but I'm definitely interested in the silhouette.

A lace less runner? I mean, I know the VM's were running shoes which had moc versions, which I doubt people used for running.

not to say some arent already using the epic reacts as an everyday/casual shoe but these look like they're going in that direction

Washed my all white lunar epics and they look great again. Design wise the lunar epic is MUCH better than the react

A lace less runner? I mean, I know the VM's were running shoes which had moc versions, which I doubt people used for running.

not to say some arent already using the epic reacts as an everyday/casual shoe but these look like they're going in that direction
I could run in my EPic Reacts without tying the laces (although when i do run in them, i tie the laces just to avoid excess movement). They're snug in the upper foot and im held in.

they could have added a strap like in the rn motions but maybe just a single one just keep your feet more contained

nike-free-run-motion-flyknit-2017-wolf-grey-cool-grey.jpg

nike-w-free-rn-motion-flyknit-2017-black-white-dark-grey-volt.jpg

I agree about the fit potentially being an issue, but that embroidered swoosh looks pretty cool.

Need to see more angles though.

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom