====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Easy get at my closest Nordstrom with the above upc info. Called and got them. Thanks for the info. Chris in men's shoes at Houston galleria was very helpful.

Of all the "MC" cws, I think the Epics are the best. They make the FKRs look bland, IMO.

via IG
View media item 2125036
BTW, has anyone tried swapping the Black laces on them for some White ones? I think White complements the Swoosh better.

Last edited:
Man, went to my local FTL and thought I'd find unlimiteds and turns out they don't even have them. Really wanted to get em in hand today. Anybody know where they are in Houston? I want MCs and the Nordtrom drop is cool but unlimited/olympics are my first priority. :nerd:

Man, went to my local FTL and thought I'd find unlimiteds and turns out they don't even have them. Really wanted to get em in hand today. Anybody know where they are in Houston? I want MCs and the Nordtrom drop is cool but unlimited/olympics are my first priority. :nerd:

Some nordstroms have the Unlimiteds in store. Nordstrom.com carries them online as well and you can use the "pick up in store" option to see which Nordstrom carries them in your area.

I'm still confused as to which pair is which.

What is the blue hue mc called? Mc or unlimited?

Which pair dies Nordstrom
Have? I want the blue (womens) pair I guess

for those who have, do these fit more like flyknit racers or trainers? I'm a 9.5 in racers and a 10 in the trainers/UBs
Personally, I'd go .5 up from your TTS if you're going to wear "normal" thickness socks. If you wear thin no shows like Stance Super Invisibles all the time, then TTS may be your best bet. I found TTS to be too snug for my liking; like my toes were at the end of the toebox.

FKRs, but can wear a 9.5 with Stance Super Invisibles

UBs both PK and Wool(can probably wear TTS 9.5 in these with no issue as the Wools run bigger, but I usually opt for .5 up)

Gel Lyte 3

Gel Lyte 5

Jordan 1

AM 90s (newer)

Asics Gel Saga

Most Saucony's

I was confused at first too.

Multicolor is MC, the one with different color flyknit. These are in men's. The more blueish ones are women.

ULTD is the one with more pink and greenish

Nordstrom has some of the multicolor. Other retailers should have them out 8/25.

The ULTDs had an early release for those that received invite but now should be available at most places.

Mens: MC - Multi - Multicolor
View media item 2125461
Mens: Unlimited - ULTD
View media item 2125463
Mens: Unlimited High - ULTD high
View media item 2125465
Womens: Unlimited - ULTD
View media item 2125466
Womens: MC - Multi - Multicolor
View media item 2125467

Unlimiteds are available on NDC, RRS, and other websites
Multis are available in nordstrom stores, but not online yet

Broke out the mcs for the first time and seriously considering doubling up love these and the epics in general

I want the MCs, but I'm dead set on getting them for under retail. So I'll wait until RRS gets them hopefully. I paid $128 for the black pair so I'm spoiled.

went to nordstrom and compared, in person it was an easy decision to go with the MC

had to go up to a 12 because no store had an 11.5 little room in fron tof the toe but with my semi wide feet they fit okay

went to nordstrom and compared, in person it was an easy decision to go with the MC

had to go up to a 12 because no store had an 11.5 little room in fron tof the toe but with my semi wide feet they fit okay
Yea fit is pretty weird, narrow at the forefoot but when I went up half a size there's so much room in the toebox. But no biggie since I'm not running in them.

I went TTS and at first it was tight. After a couple wears, they stretched and they are perfect.

nord woodlands have both

My Unlimited pair from RRS shipped this evening. Size 9, ordered after the link was posted. $123 shipped :smokin

unlimiteds are ugly to me.

waiting on womens MC, i got my MC trainers and i love those but would love to swap em out before they get messed up.

got 2 pairs of racers that i dont even wear flimsy *** shoe.

Back
Top Bottom