====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

gonna be wearing these for the next few days..
nthat.gif
Are these still available?

^ supposedly they release from Nike.com on the 25th. Nordstroms seems to be the only major retailer that has them available at the moment.

MC drop on 25th on finishline for sure. And I am betting that they will drop on Dickssporting goods as well since they currently have all colorways even the unlimited multis right now....

I got a $100 GC Ive been sitting on and waiting until the 25th to double up on MC haha, but if they dont drop Ill prob just snag oreos.

the weave looks nice on the MCs but the shape is so boxy (and this is coming from a guy that wears lots of AF1s). i'm still on the fence about these.

the weave looks nice on the MCs but the shape is so boxy (and this is coming from a guy that wears lots of AF1s). i'm still on the fence about these.
I was skeptical at first too about them..... but gave them a try and they are very nice on foot. Highly recommend these. 

On feet they look great bro I didn't know how to feel about them until I saw them on feet and are really comfortable!

Hope the MC epics don't get hyped up before the drop, cuz I want a pair from ndc for sure. I had a pair of the gyakusou epic highs and aside from the achilles irritation, they were more comfortable than my 5 pairs of ub's. The lows would be perfect comfortwise.

Last edited:
Hope the MC epics don't get hyped up before the drop, cuz I want a pair from ndc for sure. I tried a pair of the epic highs and aside from the achilles irritation, they were more comfortable than my 5 pairs of ub's. 

View media item 2130423
perused eBay yesterday just to see...guess it ain't no fun unless the hypebeasts get some :smh:

Last edited:

Hope the MC epics don't get hyped up before the drop, cuz I want a pair from ndc for sure. I had a pair of the gyakusou epic highs and aside from the achilles irritation, they were more comfortable than my 5 pairs of ub's. The lows would be perfect comfortwise.
They are a GR.  Should be fine.  

Nike did their best to hype up the unlimiteds, but they still have a fsr a week afterwards.

Nike did their best to hype up the unlimiteds, but they still have a fsr a week afterwards.
Hey guys newb here lol...

I see two different colorways of MC.

Which is the unlimited? and MC?

I'm still confused as to which pair is which.

What is the blue hue mc called? Mc or unlimited?

Which pair dies Nordstrom
Have? I want the blue (womens) pair I guess

Mens: MC - Multi - Multicolor
View media item 2125461
Mens: Unlimited - ULTD
View media item 2125463
Mens: Unlimited High - ULTD high
View media item 2125465
Womens: Unlimited - ULTD
View media item 2125466
Womens: MC - Multi - Multicolor
View media item 2125467

Unlimiteds are available on NDC, RRS, and other websites
Multis are available in nordstrom stores, but not online yet

Last edited:
you guys reckon they're worth to cop at retail? or wait it out for some sort of discount?

you guys reckon they're worth to cop at retail? or wait it out for some sort of discount?

the waiting game can be risky business, but it really depends on the demographic of your area...what may sit on shelves in one city, may go like hotcakes in another. If they go on sale anytime soon, I suspect it might be the first colors that were released of each variant. I think the highs released with a lot of colors, but for the lows the racer blue was one of the first ones I specifically remember seeing on NDC. If you're trying to snag ULTDs or MCs, might be better to get them now.

You never know though, some of the Nike FREE RN are already on sale and they haven't even been out that long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom