====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

my second pair came in today as well from NDC and was secretly wanting to get a crappy mc weave but I'm very impressed with the weaves I received.. right pair had more purple and the left had more blue/green, different colors than the pair I already have so I'll prolly keep them now.. pics to come of the 2nd mc pair but for now, here's a crappy pic of my first USA Nike iD..

View media item 2145822

These are so nice. Great job although is going to be tough keeping them clean but non the less very great ID.

These are so nice. Great job although is going to be tough keeping them clean but non the less very great ID.

I have a black version coming too so these will only get worn on really nice days.. but even then I'm sure they'll be hard to keep clean.. haha.. all good though..

Epic low 2s look nice are we getting another version of the high as well?
There are 3 cws of a Nikelab version but dont think theres a new model design like the low. Probably another 7-8 months of the current iteration. 

There are 3 cws of a Nikelab version but dont think theres a new model design like the low. Probably another 7-8 months of the current iteration. 
Cool thanks for that info weird how Nike wants to put out another low so quick instead of the high with the new sock collar thing they been doing

finally ordered my womens MC. Saw them in person at finishline and knew i couldnt resist any more.

Been on the fence with the Epics but that multicolor looks so damn nice.  Ive noticed some of the soles are slightly different on some models where the grooves on the side dont run the length of the sole and some do.  Is one more comfortable/better than the other? The person at FL I asked didnt know why they were different.

Been on the fence with the Epics but that multicolor looks so damn nice.  Ive noticed some of the soles are slightly different on some models where the grooves on the side dont run the length of the sole and some do.  Is one more comfortable/better than the other? The person at FL I asked didnt know why they were different.
maybe you're referring to the comparison between the Lunarepic and Lunarglide 8?

only way to buy wmn sz 12 is through nike.com right?
They have the most stock, and in the past very few retailers carry up to a women's 12. However, I just saw a women's 12 on Eastbay/FTL. Eastbay has a code right now so I'm really tempted to grab a pair and return my NDC one, after comparing the weaves of course lol.

Back
Top Bottom