====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I must be in the minority, but I don't notice much difference between my lunartempos and the epics. I tried really hard to like the epics, but I ended up sending all of them back.
I feel like the lunarepics have a richer sense of cushioning as opposed to the lunarlon used in lunartempos if that makes sense. The lunartempos feel more spongy and cushy right off the bat as opposed to the lunarepics which have a denser cushioning that feels more memory foam/gel like. I much prefer the lunarepics to the lunartempos both cushioning wise and style wise.

Wore my new lunarepics all day yesterday and they literally felt like firm supportive jello clouds fused with tempurperic memory foam mattresses strapped to the bottom of my feet
laugh.gif

If you haven't tried these yet, you are doing your feet a disservice. The lunarepic cushioning combined with the MC flyknit upper is the perfect combination.
This. 
Legit favorite sneaker in recent memory
This. Close to Huarache for me in terms of comfort. 

I've been wearing these everyday to work for 2 months.  Just a great pair of kicks.
1 month for me

Last edited:

I feel like the lunarepics have a richer sense of cushioning as opposed to the lunarlon used in lunartempos if that makes sense. The lunartempos feel more spongy and cushy right off the bat as opposed to the lunarepics which have a denser cushioning that feels more memory foam/gel like. I much prefer the lunarepics to the lunartempos both cushioning wise and style wise.
I agree but I think lunartempos have higher endurance

I'm already in deep with these lunarepic lows so there's no point stopping now
laugh.gif

Just doubled up on the women's MC and plan on ordering the men's MC in the next few days. I still like the MC's more than this pink/blue cw though, so I'm not copping them just yet.

Word Im in too deep with the lows to stop now lol. Trying not to go overboard with it since the next few months are gonna be expensive

I don't even want to stop
laugh.gif

I hope Nike keeps it up and continues to release dope cws of the lows at this fast pace, especially more MC variations. I also like how there doesn't seem to be that much hype around these (yet), making even the best cws easy to cop. People are really sleeping on these and they are missing out.

Last edited:

I don't even want to stop
laugh.gif

I hope Nike keeps it up and continues to release dope cws of the lows at this fast pace, especially more MC variations. I also like how there doesn't seem to be that much hype around these (yet), making even the best cws easy to cop. People are really sleeping on these and they are missing out.
yeah i feel you bro now is deff the best time kobe getting these while not many people are looking for them. I'm just waiting on some of the first cws to hit discount so i can jump on them

843764-005    COOL GREY/BLACK-WOLF GREY-SUMMIT WHITE 

843764-100    WHITE/BLACK-BRIGHT MANGO-GAMMA BLUE

Last edited:

yeah i feel you bro now is deff the best time kobe getting these while not many people are looking for them. I'm just waiting on some of the first cws to hit discount so i can jump on them
Yeah man kudos to you for being able to wait for cws to hit discount. I'm trying to wait on the Oreos but sooner or later I'll definitely need to cop. I'm liking them more than the other grey based options to be released posted above.

Last edited:

Yeah man kudos to you for being able to wait for cws to hit discount. I'm trying to wait on the Oreos but sooner or later I'll definitely need to cop. I'm liking them more than the other grey based options to be released posted above.
thanks bro and yeah the oreo cw is clean and is def the top grey cw for the shoe so far. i really regret getting the oreo racers because i prefer the lunarepics so much more the racer model

Ran the Rock n Roll Philadelphia Half Marathon in them yesterday. I went with the 6mm insole and was the first time I wore them. Went a .5 up and it was glorious. Shoes felt great. Shame I didn't train for this though...the massive leg cramps around mile 11 were intense lol Overall it was an amazing shoe to run distance with and super happy I ran with them. Also didnt feel the achilles rub from the heel counter as some people have felt
View media item 2171738

I don't get why dudes press their toes down to make the sole appear flatter either. What the hell is the reason for that? Are dudes standing around with their toes flexed all day? Or do they think it looks cooler in pics? :lol:

I don't get why dudes press their toes down to make the sole appear flatter either. What the hell is the reason for that? Are dudes standing around with their toes flexed all day? Or do they think it looks cooler in pics?
laugh.gif
i dont know the whole pic taking thing some dudes do in general is just corny. dudes always doing something extra 

thanks bro and yeah the oreo cw is clean and is def the top grey cw for the shoe so far. i really regret getting the oreo racers because i prefer the lunarepics so much more the racer model
Funny you mention Oreo racers... I actually have the Oreo 2.0 racers on order with NDC but they keep delaying my order. I'm tempted to just cancel it and get the lunarepic Oreos. But I'll probably just end up with both since you can never have to many Oreos
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom