====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

For those who were interested in these, the Lunarepic Shield highs are releasing November 3rd. They are on the FL release calendar.

Last edited:
Happy Flyknit Friday ya'll
happy.gif

LunarEpic Flyknit Friday by who stin, on Flickr
nice shot very underrated shoe 

I tried the high tops months back briefly but returned them since I found the seam at the Achilles bothersome- like it would start to give me blisters as it rubbed. The MC lows on the other hand, I absolutely love (and all of the lows in general) and am tempted to give the high tops another try in the all black NIKEiD and just wear them with thicker higher socks.
Im going to give them a try.

Last edited:
Both look dope, but I may be partial to the top pair since I'm planning on designing a similar all blacked out pair for myself.

Last edited:
They are killing it with the multis on these. I may have to get another pair.

Super comfy and they perform great too!

They are killing it with the multis on these. I may have to get another pair.

Super comfy and they perform great too!
Completely agree! Love how they keep coming out with different multi cws on the LE lows. Can't get enough of them since they are ridiculously comfortable with that pressure mapped lunarlon midsole. It just feels so soft and fluid on feet.

Really wish the new Nike x Rostarr collection was offered in the LE low. Would have looked amazing on the lows with the black monochrome with pewter detailing.

Is it safe for medium feet to go down .5? I'm a 10.5in the racer,trainer and Lunar1. Tryna get a size 10 high for the low if I can manage

Is it safe for medium feet to go down .5? I'm a 10.5in the racer,trainer and Lunar1. Tryna get a size 10 high for the low if I can manage

Size 9 racer
Size 9 epic low
Size 9.5 epic high

Size 9 flykit max
Size 9 AM95
Size 9.5 Cortez

Back
Top Bottom