====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Got the Rough Greens lows. The green NIKE on the tongue is a lot brighter than in the stock photos, doesn't really go with the subtle colorway. Is a sharpie over the top of it a bad idea? It's the fused on label.
Pics please really want to see em. And I would go to Michaels and get some acrylic paint and do it like that buy one of the small brushes...

Dark in Seattle today, but here are a couple quick pics in natural light.  Rough Green Racers for reference.

So I recently got my custom NIKE iD triple black LE lows (2 pairs) in so thought I would write up my impressions here since I know a few people were thinking about making some up. It's been a while since I made anything on iD and I forgot how beautiful the box is, matching the triple black LE lows really well being that the box is all black with a metallic silver swoosh. For my iD pairs, I made every custom option pure black including the midsole, swoosh, flyknit upper, lining, laces, etc resulting in a completely triple black shoe.

Upper:    The FK is a pure solid black in all lighting which I really appreciate, unlike the "triple black" FK racer which are more of a washed/faded black. The toebox is all black knit while the medial and lateral side of the upper has slight charcoal threading used in the iD patterning, but this is very slight and adds some dimension to the shoe being that it is triple black.

Midsole:    The midsole is solid black and probably one of my favorite parts of the shoe being that it is matte black and complements the upper perfectly.

All in all, I am really happy with them and glad I doubled up when I did because I have a strong feeling that the LE1 lows are going to disappear off iD very soon being that the LE high iD have already been removed. I actually just placed 1 more order for another pair of triple black LE lows since I had a 20% off coupon and these are going to get a ton of wear from me. I highly recommend creating a pair of triple black LE lows on iD if you were thinking about it- they look incredible in person and on feet. Definitely my favorite cw of LE lows without a doubt so I am glad I am able to own multiple triple blacks before they become discontinued.

Last edited:
I know this has probably been answered but honestly not going through hundreds of pages of flyknit lunar's or here so - sizing on these compared to the flyknit lunar 3?

I know this has probably been answered but honestly not going through hundreds of pages of flyknit lunar's or here so - sizing on these compared to the flyknit lunar 3?

^ agreed - same sizing on the lows as well - the flyknit gives after first few wears

Dont know if its been mentioned but LE Low 2 should be out Feb 16th give or take a week.

Back
Top Bottom