====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Hope we get a better feel for the fit of these before March 10th. I would really like to snag those red ones.

I'll have my MP pair from running warehouse on Monday and will definitely run in them that day and give my impressions. Surely some of the people who copped instore will try them this weekend.

Thanks! Look forward to your full report. I've read several positive reviews, like Runner's World, so far.

The Red Gyaks are dope! But, I'll pass... Bring on the lows already! lol

Thanks! Look forward to your full report. I've read several positive reviews, like Runner's World, so far.

NICE! I'll be looking forward to sole review's take on these...

Last edited:
looks like nike is going "all in" on this model - very exicted to see some on feet pics and some low cut models
nthat.gif

NICE! I'll be looking forward to sole review's take on these...[/quote]

I love Solereview's reviews too, but you'll probably be waiting until Summer for their review lol. They put out like 2 reviews per month.

Is it confirmed that there will be lows or are we just hoping/speculating?
I've seen nothing about confirmed lows. I'm honestly not sure what Nike is going to do. They seem to be deliberately focusing on these high versions, indicating to me that for now there aren't really any plans for lows. We saw low versions for the Flyknit Air Force 1s pretty quickly...

I KNOW NOTHING

Last edited:
The multis that you guys are talking aren't really multi. They're more orange and black.

I don't know much about the shoe but from trying them on a low wouldn't make much sense. You barely even feel the sock. I had to look down to see if I actually had them on lol. 

Back
Top Bottom