====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I don't know why, but I'm kinda feeling the highs more than the lows...

These got some Kobe IX Elite High DNA to it.

Maybe it's Kobe x Lunarepic FK unveiling today. lol

The new Huperdunks kind of have a Lunarepic feel to them but I can't say I'm a huge fan of those or the KD elites. Much prefer the high top look of the Kobe 9 but the sock ankle probably feels better.

I don't know why, but I'm kinda feeling the highs more than the lows...
Same. The thick sole makes it look like an AF1 which I'm not really a fan of.

Don't think you'll need a separate ID thread, shoes doesn't seem to be popular enough for that. In months time most of the reports here are probably going to be outlet sightings :lol:

With that said, I do love these shoes and I can't wait to get more pairs for outlet prices.

Last edited:
My Gyakusou's came in today. Red's a little darker than typical "University Red" but it's still a dope collab.

LunarEpic collection so far. The MP's and orange pair are for running. The NikeLab's and Gyakusou's are for causal wear. 

Probably done with Highs for now unless I iID a pair. Waiting for the lows 
nthat.gif

Lows could definitely pass as the FL4s.

I wish that they didn't have the padding... :nerd: I'm still interested though!

Regarding iD... I wish they had different collar heights. Maybe they'll be added later. :nerd: The options are actually better than I expected. I LOVE the Fade options. I guess I'll pass on the Faded LT2iDs now for an Epic :smokin

Last edited:
I was referring to the flyknit lunar 3... I'm assuming Nike will discontinue the line... Right?

Well glad I got the nikelab's I saved $40 compared to making them via ID. I don't love color options for ID I'll prob wait to get another pair till they add some new options.

Back
Top Bottom