====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I guess nike restocked a few sizes this morning. logged in and got my 10.5, they were sold out yesterday.

Got my shipping notification this morning from NDC 
glasses.gif

Should be getting mine on Tuesday, so far most weaves have looked pretty solid nothing has been over the top pink.....I'm sure that will be my pair though with my luck.

I attempted to order through Eastbay. . . Received a back-order email yesterday rather than a shipping conformation, not really going to hold my breath though. 
mean.gif

My bad, I should have enclosed that information originally. I picked them up from Nike.com. I got an early access link yesterday but slept on them. 

Been wearing them all day and these are a great pair of shoes.  More support compared to previous FK Lunars.  And the slits in the lunar are really cool. 

I'd be interested in hearing how the LG8 lunarlon (with different slits) compares to the Epic. 

Been wearing them all day and these are a great pair of shoes.  More support compared to previous FK Lunars.  And the slits in the lunar are really cool. 

I'd be interested in hearing how the LG8 lunarlon (with different slits) compares to the Epic. 
great news.. thanks for the feedback..

Needs to swap the laces to white on those, looks weird when the laces are black and then the swoosh is white despite the lining being black. Or just make the swoosh black as has been mentioned plenty of times.

very happy to hear this. I loved FK Lunars.

Both MC pairs are legit. FK looks just like the flyknit max, as well as the Kobe 9s. I've been waiting for the lows to drop, I just can't get with the ankle collar designs nike keeps putting on shoes these days. Hopefully the FK feels more like the flyknit max and not the Kobes, meaning more sock like and not as stiff as the Xl were. 

Both MC pairs are legit. FK looks just like the flyknit max, as well as the Kobe 9s. I've been waiting for the lows to drop, I just can't get with the ankle collar designs nike keeps putting on shoes these days. Hopefully the FK feels more like the flyknit max and not the Kobes, meaning more sock like and not as stiff as the Xl were. 

You'll be happy.

Back
Top Bottom