====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

nope
Aug 4

nike-lunarepic-flyknit-gets-oreo-colorway-001.jpg

thanks bro

Waiting for comment "they look the same"
eyes.gif

Side note, I wish the Oreo and actual MC have solid dark/black tounge.....might pass on the oreo, but still cop the MC
tongue.gif

Lunarepic Low 2 should be out end of yr or first of next yr. 

:lol:

I'm excited about that as my lunarepic lows went back to Nike. They hit the side of my ankle in a really uncomfortable way.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I'm excited about that as my lunarepic lows went back to Nike. They hit the side of my ankle in a really uncomfortable way.
How long did you wear them? I liked the feel of the low. Its like somewhere between a kobe xi and huarache rolled in one in terms of fit but I havent worn them, just tried them on. 

Are they not making the 2s with the ankle collar anymore or did I miss that somewhere?

:lol:

How long did you wear them? I liked the feel of the low. Its like somewhere between a kobe xi and huarache rolled in one in terms of fit but I havent worn them, just tried them on. 

I wore them around the house for a few hours. I don't get it because it is essentially the Fyknit Max upper, which I have a few pairs of. My flyknit maxes fit fine, and it doesn't bother my ankle. The epic lows were rubbing really uncomfortably. Maybe they have a thinner insole or something. I'll give the ankle collar epics a try when they release the unlimited Olympic colorway.

I wore them around the house for a few hours. I don't get it because it is essentially the Fyknit Max upper, which I have a few pairs of. My flyknit maxes fit fine, and it doesn't bother my ankle. The epic lows were rubbing really uncomfortably. Maybe they have a thinner insole or something. I'll give the ankle collar epics a try when they release the unlimited Olympic colorway.
all the lows have the 4mm insole while the highs come with both the 6mm and 4mm insole i believe. i wanna try a pair out but hopefully i dont have that problem with my ankles. my MC lunar flyknits rubbed up my achilles like crazy if i wore no show socks

Back
Top Bottom