====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Looks like they pulled down the green burgundy variation of the gyakousou out of ndc now there's only the blue burgundy variation 

(They may not be burgundy my eyes are permanently ****** up with colors outside of white and black) 

Looks like they pulled down the green burgundy variation of the gyakousou out of ndc now there's only the blue burgundy variation 

(They may not be burgundy my eyes are permanently ****** up with colors outside of white and black) 
Straight to the outlets.

Last edited:
Anyone know if LE2 will ever add the wide width option to ID? It's a deal breaker.

4/1 On ndc?

I wear size 11 in am1's & flyknits, some stuff fits in 10.5.. should I grab size 11 on these Luner epic 2s?
Definitely don't size down. Either TTS or .5 up depending on your feet and how you like your shoes to fit.

I like my Lunarepics, but it seems like the Lunarepic 2 aren't a hit, so got me thinking what I'd like to see Nike do to improve it (Not that my 2 cents matter).
  • Refine the shape of the lunar sole (get rid of the bubble butt).  Get the knife out and shape the sole like the  Flyknit trainer, pay homage to its lineage since the Lunar line replaced the Flyknit Trainer  (Nike marketing would eat that **** up, with tag lines about finding our sole/soul or some other nonsense)
  • Add the rubber tread and toe cap.
Just looks so much cleaner.

The LE 1s were never THAT popular of a shoe either. I don't think they need to shape the sole as a trainer but one problem I do think they should work on us adding an actual rubber sole because these soles aren't built to last

I like my Lunarepics, but it seems like the Lunarepic 2 aren't a hit, so got me thinking what I'd like to see Nike do to improve it (Not that my 2 cents matter).
  • Refine the shape of the lunar sole (get rid of the bubble butt).  Get the knife out and shape the sole like the  Flyknit trainer, pay homage to its lineage since the Lunar line replaced the Flyknit Trainer  (Nike marketing would eat that **** up, with tag lines about finding our sole/soul or some other nonsense)
  • Add the rubber tread and toe cap.
Just looks so much cleaner.
That does look very clean indeed. Front end looks like a LunarGlide 8, Flyknit Racer and LunarEpic hybrid, but I like it!

Last edited:
View media item 2381801
They're headed back to Nike. I think I'm done with the epics for good now. I'm just not a fan.

just wondering why you're not a fan.. Epics in general or Epic2? the look? feel/comfort? etc...

For me, I just can't get with the lack of rubber on the bottom of the shoes. I had a pair of the LE1 that I tried out for the 30 days. I don't like how the rocks get stuck in the bottom. I don't like how they feel a bit slick. I like my shoes to feel like they grip the ground. I also find that without the rubber, the sides get dirty in somewhat of a weird way, where the dirt kind of creeps up the sides of the midsole :lol:

For the LE2, I'm just not a huge fan of the styling of the tongue and heel area. I'm a rather thin person, and I also feel like they look comically big on my feet when I wear shorts. I'm just going to ride the racer train until something comes a long further down the road.

As for the comfort of the sole, I feel like a lunaracer or lunartempo are very comparable.

-006 was one of the launch cws when the LE2s dropped. It's funny you say that they are dropping again because they are nowhere to be found on NDC

-006 was one of the launch cws when the LE2s dropped. It's funny you say that they are dropping again because they are nowhere to be found on NDC
Nike stay busy with the pump fakes..

I went on Nike Chat to stock locate a couple weeks ago and said they were all sold out. Only for it to pop backup on a different product page with a discounted price..

They're $120 here:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/l...-mens-running-shoe/pid-11235195/pgid-12029892

Lowkey one of my favorite cws of the LE2s so far

View media item 2393169
Funny you post that because I iDed an all black pair. At first I was mad, but then I realized there were grey on top of the black and blue in the sole. Oh well for $96 can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom