"Er'body Tombout "They Getting Money", Ya'll _'s Ain't Getting No Money..."

"I Got MILLIONS Nword
..&nd I'm STILL broke Nword,
'CAUSE THERE AIN'T NO MOTHER %%%@%#* MONEY!"

smh.gif

I mean, even though Polow bit Tim on this snare and all, this joint is one of the deepest & realest money motivating songs in modern time.

'What did you do this for, what difference did you make?"

i thought that was mase talking for the longest time.....

is it?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

I knew someone was gonna bring up the "IS THAT MA$E?!?!" thing again.
smh.gif
roll.gif

i didnt frequent rich boi posts and/or music forum around the time this came out. didnt know this was discussed. verdict?
nerd.gif

His features be winning. Ol' non-talkin' @ss boy...
laugh.gif

Pop that pussa' babay like you poppin' on dem X-Pi', Lookit all these Fu'N's, Hatin' on my Fu'n wheels!
indifferent.gif

5 Cara's in mah ea', You see dem ho jock? Bi' it's a whole lotta rocks up in this Prada wat'!!!
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Handsome Hustler

What you know about them 'Bama boys Jewels?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Spoiler [+][/color]
Not to thread jack, But Jackie Chain is my Asian N' too...
pimp.gif

Diamon-Diamonds in my pinky rang, Diamonds in my neck-a-lace, Diamons-Diamonds in my brace-a-let...I got em!
pimp.gif

I still knock bigger than the mayor...gave it to my sister...my sister knocks bigger than the mayor...then i caught my pops playing it in the whip when me andmy sister were in the supermarket
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and yeah its mase...he was laying low at the time of that "we caught mase with a ******" scandal so he wasnt in the vid

These N's Dumb.. HaHa!! Yea N' they gave my brother 10 years N'... WHAT THE F*** you sposed to do wit dat

Illionaire, you shoulda posted the video. This shhh is classic, point blank period

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

These N's Dumb.. HaHa!! Yea N' they gave my brother 10 years N'... WHAT THE F*** you sposed to do wit dat

Illionaire, you shoulda posted the video. This shhh is classic, point blank period

Yea that is Mase on this. I remember reading an article with Polow talking about how he got him on there. This song goes hard as hell though, by far myfavorite on the album.

Back
Top Bottom