Errand Running Service...

Hey NT the Idea just popped in my head that I can start up a small errand running service for elderly/business professionals/ or ppl just to busy. This would consist of grocery shopping, prescription pick up, gift pick up,  etc etc.  How successful do you think this would be? How should I market this business? How much should I charge? This is a very premature idea so dont flame me lol . Plz chime in though.
Im a 21 y/o college student btw 

Hey NT the Idea just popped in my head that I can start up a small errand running service for elderly/business professionals/ or ppl just to busy. This would consist of grocery shopping, prescription pick up, gift pick up,  etc etc.  How successful do you think this would be? How should I market this business? How much should I charge? This is a very premature idea so dont flame me lol . Plz chime in though.
Im a 21 y/o college student btw 

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Just Google it. These things already exist.

True true...
...but social networking was already in existence before Facebook - maybe he'll Zuckerberg the errand runnin' game.

Good luck homie...

True true...
...but social networking was already in existence before Facebook - maybe he'll Zuckerberg the errand runnin' game.

Good luck homie...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

True true...

Good luck homie...

yeah, its never what you do its how you do it. if he can find a more efficient way to do this and propose it to said companies it could be successful.

True true...

Good luck homie...

yeah, its never what you do its how you do it. if he can find a more efficient way to do this and propose it to said companies it could be successful.

True true...

Good luck homie...

Nah, I'm not saying Google it to see that these things exist and you're too late. I'm saying Google it because you'll find a lot more and better information that way.

True true...

Good luck homie...

Nah, I'm not saying Google it to see that these things exist and you're too late. I'm saying Google it because you'll find a lot more and better information that way.

call it TheGopher.com

and when someone needs an errand run, then people can say "oh, just gopher it!"

and you can tie in "Gopher" with "go for" when making commercials and advertisements

BOOK IT DANNO!

call it TheGopher.com

and you can tie in "Gopher" with "go for" when making commercials and advertisements

BOOK IT DANNO!

I think this is a great idea. Especially in an area with a lot of retirement/senior citizen residential areas.

I think this is a great idea. Especially in an area with a lot of retirement/senior citizen residential areas.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yea there are like 2 or 3 senior citizen apt complexes around the area. Im also very close to downtown to a big city (less than 5 min) which host many professional ppl

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yea there are like 2 or 3 senior citizen apt complexes around the area. Im also very close to downtown to a big city (less than 5 min) which host many professional ppl

SMH at dudes giving out million-dollar ideas on the internet lol....
this thread got me like
tumblr_ldmsptOUkO1qcu5eb.gif

*thinking about jacking OP's idea*

SMH at dudes giving out million-dollar ideas on the internet lol....
this thread got me like
tumblr_ldmsptOUkO1qcu5eb.gif

*thinking about jacking OP's idea*

Originally Posted by Club29

call it TheGopher.com

BOOK IT DANNO!

Quoted for reference...
...10 years down the line when I'm in the movies watchin' "The Gopher Network", it'll be cool to know that I posted on the first page of the thread that sparked it all
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

call it TheGopher.com

BOOK IT DANNO!

Quoted for reference...
...10 years down the line when I'm in the movies watchin' "The Gopher Network", it'll be cool to know that I posted on the first page of the thread that sparked it all
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom