ESPN 30 for 30: I Hate Christian Laettner

I Still Hate Christian Laettner and Duke

• Yes the Hate will never die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hate Duke as much as the next guy but I have to admit that this dude had swagger.

The hate with Duke really started with Danny Ferry in the late 80's though. This dude though made the hate even more stronger :lol:

As a Duke fan I couldn't even be mad that people still hated everything about that team :lol:

This episode was definitely a good watch :pimp:

Def one of the better 30 for 30s. I knew it ran deep. But i didnt realize it ran that deep.

Last edited:

that's offensive
even if he was gay, it's his choice. there are gay people everywhere, that's "where dey do dat at"
are you that uncomfortable with homosexuality

top 3 most hated in our era?
christian laettner
tyler hansborough
jj redick

Last edited:
JJ Redick has to be like right behind Laettner, dude was HATED with a passion. Those Terps fans were rabid.

I remember JJ pulling up from like 35ft and nailing it and Verne Lundquist alsmot had a heart attack. :rofl:

top 3 most hated in our era?
christian laettner
tyler hansborough
jj redick

Without any doubt this list is correct

Psycho T :pimp:

Dudes hated him were hype as **** when Gerald Henderson broke his nose :rofl:

One of my duke fan homies still takes joy out of Tyler getting dunked on in the league lmao

As hated as JJ is, imagine if he actually won a chip?

redickulouslygay.jpg

Last edited:
still remember this one :lol:
they had greg paulus as well :x

speaking of psycho T

Last edited:
The whole Paulus family are sick athletes....I hooped with a few of Greg's brothers, and they're no joke.

Psycho T was a baller in college he wasn't really hated. Not anywhere like Reddick and Laettner anyway. UNC players don't get hated on like Duke players.

Last edited:
Jalen Rose - "I thought Laettner was soft, until I got on the court with him. Then I realized he could play."

Salim embarrassed me, I used to tell all my friends how he was going to be a future hof [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Watching this was a learning experience for me. Just like docs about the fab 5 and unlv. I always wondered why my family, friends and just damn near everyone in my state (Michigan) hated duke. Now I totally understand, college basketball was serious business back in the early 90s. Dudes still legit hate laettner lmaoo

Salim shot ******* 50% from 3. :x

In today's NBA where analytics are king, I have a hard time believing that he wouldn't be on a roster somewhere

Back
Top Bottom