ESPN got my Feels all over the place right now Vol. Late Veterans Day Vid.

I can't handle another one of their vids.

Anybody see this one before MNF tonight?

Caught me so off-guard with how sad it ended up being :frown:

Ryan Spadola's story was quite moving but...

Not tryna rustle jimmies here, but I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about these reunion videos?

Why don't we show veterans we really care by not taking away their benefits, and kicking them out of hospitals & mental institutions instead making a spectacle to make people who probably don't even personally know anyone in the military feel fuzzy inside?

I'm sorry but these videos are the definition of lame.

Not tryna rustle jimmies here, but I don't understand why everyone makes such a big deal about these reunion videos?

Why don't we show veterans we really care by not taking away their benefits, and kicking them out of hospitals & mental institutions instead making a spectacle to make people who probably don't even personally know anyone in the military feel fuzzy inside?

there is always THAT guy... :lol:

just appreciate the video for what it is.....dont be such an extremist...

After seeing so many of these reunion videos the effect has worn off :/

plz dont flame me

Seeing those kids hug their dad made me feel happy. But also reminds me I'll never see mine again. I miss him so damn much |I

there is always THAT guy... :lol:

just appreciate the video for what it is.....dont be such an extremist...

Don't be such an extremist but people in here pretending like they actually teared up? :lol:

I've volunteered and worked with hundreds of veterans in my life who needed REAL help... so to bombard our televisions weekly with these sappy ******** videos when 1000s of people are coming home not only physically injured, but mentally sick without any help is a slap in the face to the people who serve this country.

Last edited:
Don't be such an extremist but people in here pretending like they actually teared up? :lol:

I've volunteered and worked with hundreds of veterans in my life who needed REAL help... so to bombard our televisions weekly with these sappy ******** videos when 1000s of people are coming home not only physically injured, but mentally sick without any help is a slap in the face to the people who serve this country.

And you don't think videos like these raise awareness?...specially in the world we live in today where YouTube is so big....someone might be touched by this video or many like these and actually go the extra mile to contribute, worst case scenario it sheds some sort of a good vibe amongst so much tragedy, seeing the genuine happiness of a child that can barely speak after seeing their daddy home is a slap in the face to veterans?...c'mon man..

Caught this when it aired. Didn't tear up, but I can only truly imagine how it feels to be in a situation of a loved one returning home from active duty. Seeing them safe and sound is all you hope for.

Never knew that about Spadola. Didn't like that my Jets released him. Hope he catches on in the league for years to come, or even returns to us.

Last edited:

hahahaha @ all the dudes got simped into that marriage and family life
never doing that dumb ish. They don't even get to see em. That's why Imma #GetMoney

hahahaha @ all the dudes got simped into that marriage and family life

never doing that dumb ish. They don't even get to see em. That's why Imma #GetMoney

View media item 651075

Marriage and family life is "dumb ****" what type of family you grew up in bro?

I don't know how active military dudes do it...I wouldn't want a family if I was active, not at least till I was done with it....the thought of missing out on my child's milestones would kill me....these dudes miss births, first steps, first words, these are things that happen once and never again....nothing is worth missing out on that....for some reason tho...every military wife I've met seems like a children factory...they just keep popping out kids one after the other...

you quoted the Gif and still missed the sarcasm... 

you illiterate? you can't read between the lines?

Back
Top Bottom