ESPN NBA Analyst Ric Bucher says DROSE is Better than LEBRON?!

bucher.jpg

This guy is Officially Worst than Skip Bayless.. I dont know how this guy still have a job..

After watching Game 4 he says that he's more convinced that Derrick Rose is the Best Player in the NBA..

He says that he would take DROSE over LEBRON.. How can this guy be taken seriously?

Ric Bucher on The Herd 

[URL]http://es.pn/lM6PqA[/url]

Ric Bucher on The Lebatard Show
ric bucher interview- 5-25-11.mp3 - 12.6 Mb

This is the same guy that said Kobe will never wear a Lakers uniform again. You can't really take him seriously.

This is the same guy that said Kobe will never wear a Lakers uniform again. You can't really take him seriously.

First never compare Bayless to anyone Bayless is the worst ever. Without Woody silly self on 1st n 10 there is no balance, they should def fire him or get Woody back. None the less what he said isn't that off it's just what type of player you prefer. So let’s compare them; both are fast, strong, got hops, can pass, defense about even, and are streaky shooters at best. To me D Rose is more fearless/ has more heart and Lebron is bigger therefore harder to match up with. So it depends on what you prefer heart or size.

First never compare Bayless to anyone Bayless is the worst ever. Without Woody silly self on 1st n 10 there is no balance, they should def fire him or get Woody back. None the less what he said isn't that off it's just what type of player you prefer. So let’s compare them; both are fast, strong, got hops, can pass, defense about even, and are streaky shooters at best. To me D Rose is more fearless/ has more heart and Lebron is bigger therefore harder to match up with. So it depends on what you prefer heart or size.

Originally Posted by wiseman299

First never compare Bayless to anyone Bayless is the worst ever. Without Woody silly self on 1st n 10 there is no balance, they should def fire him or get Woody back. None the less what he said isn't that off it's just what type of player you prefer. So let’s compare them; both are fast, strong, got hops, can pass, defense about even, and are streaky shooters at best. To me D Rose is more fearless/ has more heart and Lebron is bigger therefore harder to match up with. So it depends on what you prefer heart or size.
?

First never compare Bayless to anyone Bayless is the worst ever. Without Woody silly self on 1st n 10 there is no balance, they should def fire him or get Woody back. None the less what he said isn't that off it's just what type of player you prefer. So let’s compare them; both are fast, strong, got hops, can pass, defense about even, and are streaky shooters at best. To me D Rose is more fearless/ has more heart and Lebron is bigger therefore harder to match up with. So it depends on what you prefer heart or size.
?

It was most evident last night when Lebron locked up on Rose that even though they're both great players, Rose just isn't on Lebron's level. 

It was most evident last night when Lebron locked up on Rose that even though they're both great players, Rose just isn't on Lebron's level. 

Well is it really that far fetched NT?
grin.gif

Derrick Rose is on the list of unguardable players in the NBA. Nobody can stay in front of Derrick.

But yeah, LeBron is arguably the best basketball player in the world. (1A. Kobe. 1B. LeBron).

Back
Top Bottom