espns britt mchenry vol....do you feel good about your job?

Leave DC alone guys
frown.gif

She needs to be taught a lesson on how she hurt someone's feelings.

Let me go talk her in that kind of manner :evil:

of.courze u can only be one way on social.medias. u have to be fake purposely and one directionally.

You're wrong here. She knows a lot about sports. Probably more than you
she knows her sports but i feel like she more times than not twists it into a black/white argument.

shes very quick to bring up skin color whether the conversation warrants it or not.

and she doesnt go Mchenry in a parking garage, but she doesnt always stay professional either.

Last edited:
she knows her sports but i feel like she more times than not twists it into a black/white argument.

shes very quick to bring up skin color whether the conversation warrants it or not.

and she doesnt go Mchenry in a parking garage, but she doesnt always stay professional either.
If she would've made those comments Jemele
would be gone ASAP. Due to Mchenry looking the way she looks she'll get a pass. She's been getting a pass all her life because of how she looks. Her true character came out. She'll be alright, Fox News will hire her. She's perfect for what there doing:

View media item 1495837

Last edited:

Sorry, unless you are black you might not understand how and why "everything" can be turned into a race discussion

If she would've made those comments Jemele
would be gone ASAP. Due to Mchenry looking the way she looks she'll get a pass. She's been getting a pass all her life because of how she looks. Her true character came out. She'll be alright, Fox News will hire her. She's perfect for what there doing:

View media item 1495837

Yeah i agree and this chick seriously needs to get let go ASAP! I hate these lil holier than though attitude lil thots acting like she don't know the REAL reason she's on TV. FOH. FIRE this chick asap!

If you squint your eyes you can't tell if you're looking at Jamel hill or that dude with the glasses

Back
Top Bottom