espn's gay propaganda is a new low

i could care less about another dude sexual preferences honestly but yeah espn went over board with this , to make matters even worst the president called him and congratulate him like he went to war or something . But the other kids that got drafted didnt get the same treatment , Tebow get bash for dropping on one knee to thank God tho lol society i tell you .

It wasn't just a few minutes on ESPN. This took up a sizeable chunk of Sportscenter.

How many open christians are in the league? Now how many openly gay people are in the league?

Lets think about this people...

How many open christians are in the league? Now how many openly gay people are in the league?

Lets think about this people...
We can figure this out... Starting in preseason, we'll keep a running tally of everyone who crosses themselves and points to the sky, cross-reference that with any time thanks god in an interview.

i could care less about another dude sexual preferences honestly but yeah espn went over board with this , to make matters even worst the president called him and congratulate him like he went to war or something . But the other kids that got drafted didnt get the same treatment , Tebow get bash for dropping on one knee to thank God tho lol society i tell you .

Any of them make history? No? Oh ok.

Also, I'd hate to live in a society where antitheists are shamed by religious folk for not conforming to their beliefs. Oh wait - that's the reality!

Tebow gets bashed for thanking God? Seems more like agenda driven propganda from the right to make themselves seem innocent and victims of prosecution. There are COUNTLESS of athletes thanking God and not receiving any backlash. But if I've learned anything from this thread, it's that one exception makes the rule.

Last edited:
Exactly. Almost everyone in the nfl is christian or affiliated with a god fearing religion.

first openly gay player gets national attention and all of a sudden the gay apocalypse is upon us.

I honestly dont know whats worse? the "emasculation" of men or the fear of.

Last edited:

Its gonna be all about how its because he's gay.... not about his football skills smh

i dont think it will. there's a reason he was such a low pick. everyone knows he'll have a tough time making the roster.

It wasn't just a few minutes on ESPN. This took up a sizeable chunk of Sportscenter.
The first openly gay NFL player is a pretty big milestone for the league.  

I fail to see what the problem with giving it a decent amount of attention is.  

Any of them make history? No? Oh ok.

Also, I'd hate to live in a society where antitheists are shamed by religious folk for not conforming to their beliefs. Oh wait - that's the reality!

Tebow gets bashed for thanking God? Seems more like agenda driven propganda from the right to make themselves seem innocent and victims of prosecution. There are COUNTLESS of athletes thanking God and not receiving any backlash. But if I've learned anything from this thread, it's that one exception makes the rule.
So Michael Sam is gonna go down on the history books as the first openly  gay football player ?

Did i hit a nerve or something ?

You all realize there ARE gay Christians right? Even gay churches...practicing Christianity like many others. Maybe Michael Sam is a Christian...

So Michael Sam is gonna go down on the history books as the first openly  gay football player ?

Did i hit a nerve or something ?

Uh yeah, that's kinda the point I was trying to get at. Yes, Michael Sam is the first openly gay player in the NFL. That's a historical achievement.

You said, "Tebow get bash for dropping on one knee to thank God tho lol society i tell you ." - claiming a moral superiority over me based on your belief of your God. Somehow, I'm the one messing up society. :lol:

finally a reasonable post amongs all this nonsense. i agree 100% and have been trying to educate these fools on this subject. 

1355.gif
did you even read his post? did you get his point?

Props!

Definitely didn't. That thang flew right over the dome...missing....Malaysia flight 360! [emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]9992[/emoji]️

You're making a thread about it, so ESPN won. They're a business about making money. They know which stories people want to know about and spark the most interest. The fact that you were even prompted to address it supports their reasoning for showing it. It garners ratings. Period. They fond trends and air what will bring in advertisers. Deal with it.

finally a reasonable post amongs all this nonsense. i agree 100% and have been trying to educate these fools on this subject. 

1355.gif
did you even read his post? did you get his point?
Props!

Definitely didn't. That thang flew right over the dome...missing....Malaysia flight 360! [emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]9992[/emoji]️
roll.gif

This is what i dont like about these situations. Michael Sam is not an amazing football player, But what everyone will say the reason he got drafted so low is because he's gay. Lol like why do you have to bring that into this. So you want a team to draft an okay non every down pass rusher and if they don't its because of his sexual orientation.

Off of skills alone and being a SEC DPOY he was projected to be a late 3rd to 4th round pick ............ Where did he get picked?

Last edited:
Who says I didn't get the point? It was a very idiotic "point", and I just asked you a simple question about the statement you made to support your profound "point". Based on the overrated thread, I'm not surprised that Kspar and Iamjusayin are circle jerking each other. This is the dude who thinks oxygen, women's exercise, cardio other than running, and the invention of the wheel are overrated. No point in arguing with two people that think they're highly intelligent and are "educating these fools"

Last edited:
went to a bbq at my moms house today. my gay cousin was there with his .... beard ... they're going on on about the kiss and how they're buying Sam jerseys ....

i swear i had a :stoneface: face the whole time. just the way he was saying he was gonna cut his jersey over the belly .... didn't feel like football bro :lol:

glad im not of of those guys that ESPN is glued to the TV

i havent heard or seen anything about Michael Sam in months

*shrug*

turn off sportscenter!
turn off sports radio!

breathe

live your life

find something productive to do

What makes me a sheep for supporting gay marriage? The world does not revolve around Christianity, much less the U.S. for that matter. It's funny I'm labeled intolerant of your beliefs, yet you dismiss Islam, Buddhism, Judaism, etc. just by being a Christian, therefore YOU are intolerant of their beliefs.

The only mention of homosexuality being a sin is in Leviticus. You know what else Leviticus considers sin? I'll give you a list:

-Mixing two fabrics (19:19)
-Eating shellfish (11;10-12)
-Tearing your clothes (10:6)
-Can't go to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4)
-Can't go to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5)
-Stealing (19:11)
-Lying (19:11)
-Trimming your beard (19:27)
-Getting tattoos (19:28)
-Working on Sunday (23:3)
-Selling land permanently (25:23)

Have you done any of those? If so, consider yourself a sinner worthy of damnation.

Now, aside from being blasphemous, considering many Christians do not follow these scriptures, it seems ridiculous to me that you would be against homosexuality when you yourself are most likely a sinner, know people who have done these things, and have not persecuted them for it. There is no gay agenda. You do realize homosexuality has been documented in numerous species right? I didn't know monkeys had the same forms of government and socialized institutions that civilized people do to push homosexuality on them. I wonder where they receive their homosexual tendencies? The world consists of 10-15% homosexuals - you believe this minority is somehow going to take over the world by implanting thoughts into our heads? How does one even turn gay if they weren't attracted to the same sex in the slightest? I don't like men and I'm not going to wake up in the morning lusting for dudes. I'm not going to debate whether or not gays were born homosexual, but even if they weren't, many men aren't going to switch sides because they're "being force fed propoganda". If you want to talk about not being able to reproduce and the threat of extinction, well that's also invalid considering the exponential growth rate of the human race and the advancements in modern medicine leading to longer life spans. Give logic a chance sometime, it's great.

Last post cuz i gotta put my kids to bed.

But im gonna answer your ignorant post you probably copied and pasted from an online site. Seriously bible bashers use the same verses. Im surprised they havent used "Jesus wept" as an argument that Jesus was a cry baby.

First off much of the old testament is not for you and present day people, it was written for ancient jews and referred to as the old covenant.
-Mixing two fabrics (19:19) For the jews. This was a symbol of purity. If you read it also said dont plant dif seeds in a garden. This is for order.
-Eating shellfish (11;10-12) same as eating pig even for present day jews. They are unclean. Shellfish eat crap.
-Tearing your clothes (10:6) no need to explain
-Can't go to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4) hygiene. Blood is dirty
-Can't go to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5) Ritual women pass on the jewish lineage
-Stealing (19:11) self explanatory
-Lying (19:11) self explanatory
-Trimming your beard (19:27) covenant. A commitment for some men
-Getting tattoos (19:28) piercing too. Dirty and marking your skin like other tribes. Body is a temple made by God.
-Working on Sunday (23:3) people needed rest. Slaves needed rest and people should focus on God
Even some jews today follow this. Same reason why people want to buy a house. They are afraid they will be left with nowhere to live. God advised them not to sell their land to foreign people. Some governments today practice this.

Anyway i agreed we are all sinners. No one has said they are better than Michael Sam. They just dont like homosexuality being paraded.

Matthew 5:27-28"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust full intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart"

Standards are set high. Thats what im telling you. Just like the homosexuals we have all sinned and fall short of God

Last edited:

But im gonna answer your ignorant post you probably copied and pasted from an online site. Seriously bible bashers use the same verses. Im surprised they havent used "Jesus wept" as an argument that Jesus was a cry baby.

First off much of the old testament is not for you and present day people, it was written for ancient jews and referred to as the old covenant.
-Mixing two fabrics (19:19) For the jews. This was a symbol of purity. If you read it also said dont plant dif seeds in a garden. This is for order.
-Eating shellfish (11;10-12) same as eating pig even for present day jews. They are unclean. Shellfish eat crap.
-Can't go to church within 33 days after giving birth to a boy (12:4) hygiene. Blood is dirty
-Can't go to church within 66 days after giving birth to a girl (12:5) Ritual women pass on the jewish lineage
-Getting tattoos (19:28) piercing too. Dirty and marking your skin like other tribes. Body is a temple made by God.
-Working on Sunday (23:3) people needed rest. Slaves needed rest and people should focus on God
Even some jews today follow this. Same reason why people want to buy a house. They are afraid they will be left with nowhere to live. God advised them not to sell their land to foreign people. Some governments today practice this.

Anyway i agreed we are all sinners. No one has said they are better than Michael Sam. They just dont like homosexuality being paraded.

Matthew 5:27-28"You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust full intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart"

Standards are set high. Thats what im telling you. Just like the homosexuals we have all sinned and fall short of God
So if you agree, then why is his post ignorant.  I don't get it.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but you basically confirmed his post as valid???

*note: No need to reply immediately, I understand you're tending to the children. :smile:

Wait, what?

OK, let me get this straight - Leviticus is part of the Old Covenant specifically written for Jews, correct?

So why do you disagree with homosexuality if it's only present in the Old Covenant which doesn't apply to me and you according to your own words?

Thanks for proving my point. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom