espn's gay propaganda is a new low

It is kinda ridiculous but I choose to change the channel and watch something else just like I do with other sports topics that I may not find interesting

Clearly enough people think it's a big deal

Honestly, I've seen them report more on Johnny Football *than Michael Sam.

Last edited:
They're building sportscenter segments around a dude making out with his boyfriend, who isn't even a good football player by NFL standards.

Is the segment about him kissing his boyfriend OR is it about him being the first openly gay man drafted to the NFL? I know it's the latter, but I can also see your bias w/ the thread.

The second point...Sam was the SEC DPOY - I'm pretty sure he's a good football player. From 2004 - 2012, EVERY single DOPY from the SEC went in the 1st round. You'd be naive to think that Sam's sexual orientation didn't play a role in his fall.

It is what it is....it's great for him and hopefully he makes the most of his opportunity.

I'll just skip the "but..." part and say I don't see why gay people make it about their sexual preference. I feel like it becomes more about that than their skills. Jason Collins is trash, don't know much about Sam but if "he's an undersized tweener, whose upside is a situational pass rusher" and doesn't get drafted that previous statement is ignored. They'll blame it on him being gay.

I don't like the anti-gay slant coming from OP, but I'll agree on how ESPN & the media in general giving this story too much airtime.

I'm bout as liberal as it gets but the **** is kind of annoying.

Dude was putting cake all over his mans face, taking it off with his fingers and licking it off.
I'm not disgusted by this type of thing but if I can't see Johnny Football licking cake off his groupy hose, there's no reason for them to show me what Sam does with his man.

They need something to talk about. How many more sports centers can we have about Johnny football?
I don't like the anti-gay slant coming from OP, but I'll agree on how ESPN & the media in general giving this story too much airtime.

All of these

Disgusting

Using the word "disgusting" for this issue is about as dangerous as using the word "animal" for a race topic.

You should be better than that.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Last edited:
I'll just skip the "but..." part and say I don't see why gay people make it about their sexual preference. I feel like it becomes more about that than their skills. Jason Collins is trash, don't know much about Sam but if "he's an undersized tweener, whose upside is a situational pass rusher" and doesn't get drafted that previous statement is ignored. They'll blame it on him being gay.
you do know that so far in 100+ years of pro sports only two (2) gay men have come out about their sexuality while still playing? 99% of gay athletes do everything they can to hide their sexuality, not "make it about their sexual preference"

America needs to focus on something else

hes gay, good for him. he got drafted, sweet.

hes a NFL player

we got gay people all over the world, it shouldnt mean a damn thing anymore. hes a human being at the end of the day. gay people dont deserve hate or any other treatment so yes i agree he shouldnt be getting all this exposure and talk

but then again, im just a normal dude and i look at everyone the same. gay, straight, white, black, asian, idc. none of that means anything to me. were all humans.

all this race and sexuality stuff is the main reason why i havent watched ESPN or any of these news channels in god knows how long. IDK when was the last time ive watched CNN, MSNBC, or any other channel.

I realized how ESPN became less and less about the game around the Tiger Woods drama

:lol:

Michael Sam's story made history. Why are people acting surprised he's getting so much coverage? And please, spare me the gay propaganda drivel. If it makes you uncomfortable don't watch it. He showed a human reaction to a situation where you would probably do the same and embrace your significant other. But since you think it's nasty it's somehow not on the same terms as a heterosexual couple?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom