Esther Baxter: "Joe Budden Killed Our Baby"

andydissappointed.gif

^^^

im saying, who does that. she didnt want it get to the public but she does an exclusive interview on a gossip blog, then post pictures
of a dead fetus. They both are very immature for the way they handled this breakup, its very high school

^^^

im saying, who does that. she didnt want it get to the public but she does an exclusive interview on a gossip blog, then post pictures
of a dead fetus. They both are very immature for the way they handled this breakup, its very high school

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He's a loser with issues.

He's always parading his relationships with these broads around. He needs to just go somewhere and stop rapping. This is the worst type of press you can get, as a rapper nonetheless.
^ Exactly. I like him as a rapper, to me he's nice, but can be a little too emotional sometimes. He is a loser and in serious denial. I don't know why she just didn't go to youtube and bring up old videos. He records and puts out damn near everything he does
30t6p3b.gif
. He always parading these broads around and is a simp on the low. He just needs to stop putting all his biz out there like that.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

He's a loser with issues.

He's always parading his relationships with these broads around. He needs to just go somewhere and stop rapping. This is the worst type of press you can get, as a rapper nonetheless.
^ Exactly. I like him as a rapper, to me he's nice, but can be a little too emotional sometimes. He is a loser and in serious denial. I don't know why she just didn't go to youtube and bring up old videos. He records and puts out damn near everything he does
30t6p3b.gif
. He always parading these broads around and is a simp on the low. He just needs to stop putting all his biz out there like that.

twitter has DEFINITELY empowered da %+@%**+/ video vixen....lolz

imagine if superhead had this type of platform in her prime...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Chaos.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Chaos.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

females are trifling, by default i'm taking joe's side

ppl wondering how tony parker could leave eva, coz itchbay is crazay  

dude is my sig too

Back
Top Bottom