eThuggery Vol. Who can be the tuffest guy online?

InBeforeTheLock.gif

ohhh you produced for all those people jetpac i got you bruh i know what you lookin for

two-thumbs-up.jpeg

congrats on making beats that all sound the same
pimp.gif

lmao and you seem real emotional my brother, I only stated my opinion and you got mad "You sensitive thugs all need hugs" here you go

Spoiler [+]
cl-3m_tampon.jpg

I really dont get why yall *!*$%$ going so hard I aint saving nobody but yall *!*$%$ trippin right now.

I dont get it either, but if they wanna pull a _ e-card, so be it... Cartune good look on the livemixtapes.com love. real _ shhh right there gimme bout 2-3 weeks to get my check straight and we gon be ready to work wit u. Jetpac we'll murk your beats too..show ya'll how to really Show Out

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

I dont get it either, but if they wanna pull a _ e-card, so be it... Cartune good look on the livemixtapes.com love. real _ shhh right there gimme bout 2-3 weeks to get my check straight and we gon be ready to work wit u. Jetpac we'll murk your beats too..show ya'll how to really Show Out

Basically cuzzo, 
pimp.gif
. You and Cartune need to come kick it witcha boy

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

_s arguing over the internet ftl.....its 5'4 asians in wheel chairs talking tough in this thread

Who's arguing tho?
nerd.gif

Lol @ being 5'4

I'm a 5'9 Asian with braces on my legs..
frown.gif

I really dont get why yall *!*$%$ going so hard I aint saving nobody but yall *!*$%$ trippin right now.

I could careless how a +!+%% feel...

I just callin' it how I see it...

As I would in REAL life

+%@*!% wanna get mad and furious cuz their thread backfired..

Ya'll +%@*!% funny
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

This has gotten way out of hand.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Theway buddy was talking, no way in hell would I have gone to that club. I'm not about that life.  I can't imagine what 100 dudes could do tome, you all mob deep, and I do not hold triggers to crews.  Thanks forthe warning brethren.
*Dead*

Back
Top Bottom