Eva Longoria outs Tony Parker as a flop artist

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES star EVA LONGORIA PARKER has landed her basketball player husband TONY PARKER in trouble after revealing the sportsman often fakes his on-court injuries.
The actress admits it's tough watching her husband play for the San Antonio Spurs - because she never knows when he's really hurt, and when he's acting.
She says, "Sometimes he acts to get the flagrant foul or, to sell the foul more, he'll throw himself on the floor and really play it up more than what it is.
"I really don't know what the difference is so I'm like, 'Stop laying on the ground if you're not hurt. Just get up!' He's like, 'Honey, I have to stay on the ground sometimes.' "But I get really nervous, it's nail biting."
Movie & Entertainment News provided by World Entertainment News Network (www.wenn.com)

http://www.pr-inside.com/entertainment-blog/2008/01/22/longoria-parker-lands-faking-husband-in/

soft league we got today........ damn
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

Sometimes you need to fall down or yell to catch the attention of the refs. its hilarious when they are reaching it

This is getting sad. When an actress says players are flopping too much, then it's time to do something.

I know, if you watch it's something that you already know. It's just hilarious to hear her say it, apparently not knowing this is going to do nothingpositive for his career or image.

Ya'll act as if Parker and Ginobili are the only ones that are floppin'

It is a reason why a lot of people lost interest in the L. Everyone is flopping and acting and whining and......The league is weak.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Ya'll act as if Parker and Ginobili are the only ones that are floppin'

It is a reason why a lot of people lost interest in the L. Everyone is flopping and acting and whining and......The league is weak.
Truth.

But why does she have to put him on blast like that? Can he have a conversation with his wife that will not end up in a magazine?

she doesn't know that she is putting him on blast. how is she supposed to know that flopping is an acceptable part of the game? why would anyone thinkthat?

Back
Top Bottom