Evan Turner is gonna end up one of the biggest draft busts of all time...

Dude is like our 12th man on a team full of role players, I don't wanna hear it's too early...I have seen enough, when he becomes an all star get back to me

Dude is like our 12th man on a team full of role players, I don't wanna hear it's too early...I have seen enough, when he becomes an all star get back to me

Originally Posted by StillIn729

lol, you making it seem like he and his draft were amazing coming into the NBA....
laugh.gif

who said evan turner was ever gonna be anything more than a marginal NBA player?

roll.gif

lol, you making it seem like he and his draft were amazing coming into the NBA....
laugh.gif

who said evan turner was ever gonna be anything more than a marginal NBA player?

roll.gif

/\ Uhh...alot of people.

Even some reputable analysts/journalists on major media outlets were debating about whether Turner was a better fit for the Wizards (At the time).

/\ Uhh...alot of people.

Even some reputable analysts/journalists on major media outlets were debating about whether Turner was a better fit for the Wizards (At the time).

I don't think he'll be an all star caliber player but he can definitely be a quality starter. He's just not on a team where he can display his ability.

I don't think he'll be an all star caliber player but he can definitely be a quality starter. He's just not on a team where he can display his ability.

Biggest draft bust of all time? Bust, yes...but that's a pretty bold status there homey.

Kwame Brown and Darko would like to have a word with you

Biggest draft bust of all time? Bust, yes...but that's a pretty bold status there homey.

Kwame Brown and Darko would like to have a word with you

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

laugh.gif

roll.gif

are you serious?

laugh.gif

roll.gif

are you serious?

roll.gif
When you are drafted #2 overall, I dont care how bad the draft is, people expect more than just a marginal NBA player.

roll.gif
When you are drafted #2 overall, I dont care how bad the draft is, people expect more than just a marginal NBA player.

Originally Posted by jonathan0389

Hes got amazing skill set, so much potential, give the man time to develop.

sitting on the bench makes that tough, at OSU he always had the ball...I just don't see him making it in the NBA as a good player, I really hope I'm wrong because he's a good kid. 

sitting on the bench makes that tough, at OSU he always had the ball...I just don't see him making it in the NBA as a good player, I really hope I'm wrong because he's a good kid. 

yea and since hes playing along side iggy, its hard for him to dominate. 

Back
Top Bottom