Ever bought extended warranty.... and actually got to use it?

I don't normally get extended warranties, but in recent times got one at Tourneau for my girl's Michele watch and I've gotten my money's worth already so far. On the contrary got one for the iPad at Best Buy and doubt I'd ever have use for it...

What extended warranties have you actually gotten your money's worth for? Curious to see what I should consider or not consider for upcoming purchases.

I don't normally get extended warranties, but in recent times got one at Tourneau for my girl's Michele watch and I've gotten my money's worth already so far. On the contrary got one for the iPad at Best Buy and doubt I'd ever have use for it...

What extended warranties have you actually gotten your money's worth for? Curious to see what I should consider or not consider for upcoming purchases.

got one on mt t-mobile dash.
but still had to pay $100 deductible.

had one on my first new car. pretty sure i never used it.

Have an extended warranty on my '06 Volvo S60 R. Nearly $2,000 covered since the factory warranty ran out. Well worth it IMO.

Have an extended warranty on my '06 Volvo S60 R. Nearly $2,000 covered since the factory warranty ran out. Well worth it IMO.

Just AppleCare and Asurion for an old sidekick 3. Asurion sucked balls with that deposit but I got way more than my money's worth out of AppleCare

Just AppleCare and Asurion for an old sidekick 3. Asurion sucked balls with that deposit but I got way more than my money's worth out of AppleCare

Originally Posted by xanadu one

What happened to your dash, I had one before?

Originally Posted by xanadu one

What happened to your dash, I had one before?

I abused my applecare for my black macbook.

3 top case replacements (includes keyboard and trackpad I believe)
1 logic board
1 magsafe power adapter
1 new battery

I abused my applecare for my black macbook.

3 top case replacements (includes keyboard and trackpad I believe)
1 logic board
1 magsafe power adapter
1 new battery

I have it for my car, they replaced the exhaust, seatbelt, and side view mirrors for free.
Also have it for my macbook pro, they replaced the keyboard, insight webcam for free as well.

=D

I have it for my car, they replaced the exhaust, seatbelt, and side view mirrors for free.
Also have it for my macbook pro, they replaced the keyboard, insight webcam for free as well.

=D

Back
Top Bottom