Ever notice how many/much people complain?

It's called growing up.

From millennial to millennial, you should try it.

Asinine *** statement.
roll.gif
 Do you even know what you're talking about.  So since you've "grown up" you haven't complained?  What's grown?  Thomas Perkins who's a 83 year old VC in the bay area worth $8 billion has complained multiple times.  Does he qualify as grown?  
Dismissed.

How about instead of complaining about complainers, we turn this into a positive thread about people doing positive/kind/great stuff in this world?
We had a thread like this. Then ppl stopped posting it and went back to complaining.

We had a thread like this. Then ppl stopped posting it and went back to complaining.

this was my hope for the thread. I've noticed myself complaining in conversations and im like the **** am i complaining about..is this the other thing I have in common with these people? Its pretty sad if thats the case

i'm aiming to have more positive conversations with people and have had to hold myself back from calling people out on it

Yea man....gf telling me as we speak about how her neighbor tried to get her to move her car because she parked in his wife's "spot"...when in fact its a public parking space

Yea man....gf telling me as we speak about how her neighbor tried to get her to move her car because she parked in his wife's "spot"...when in fact its a public parking space

My friend's neighbor was always bs'ing with that. Parked in front of his house and he was telling us we can't park there.

That Jordan novice post was accurate. It's easy to point out what's wrong in a situation. Similar problems help people find common ground and bond.

Black twitter in my city.

Damn near everyone.

Why I dont use the **** anymore.

If dudes spent half the energy they use complaining into something productive they'd have nothing to complain about.

Instead of *****ing about your situation, fix your situation.
sounds like this one guy who has 3 kids and has been working at mcdonalds for 20 years. instead of getting another job he asks the president to raise minimum wage.

Black twitter in my city.

Damn near everyone.

Why I dont use the **** anymore.

If dudes spent half the energy they use complaining into something productive they'd have nothing to complain about.

Instead of *****ing about your situation, fix your situation.
sounds like this one guy who has 3 kids and has been working at mcdonalds for 20 years. instead of getting another job he asks the president to raise minimum wage.
Always thought that was wild when I was still young working call center jobs.

50 year olds that have spent their entire lives working in a damn outbound call center..... Why man? Why do that to yourself?

Blows the mind.

Only gave me more motivation to get out of those low-level jobs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom