Ever wonder why they don't use condoms in movies

Because movies. Unless its part of the script, theres no need. Just like unlocked car doors and stuff. Gotta keep the focus of the story.

#TEAMRAW 
devil.gif

Yeah pretty much timing... Dudes go in bone dry too as if she were as wet as the Mississippi which isn't realistic either.

Its just one of those things that doesn't "work" in movies.

So now the tally is:

Booty Call
The Wood
Kids
House Party
Love & Basketball
40 Year Old Virgin

hmmmm....interesting

The thing that kinda shocked me is that I hear/read more & more people saying sometimes the sex scenes in movies & tv shows are real. Full Penetration.
Actresses say its easier to do the real thing than act it out.
Someone told me some sex scenes in the Sopranos were real.
The last one I heard was real was the Angelina Jolie & Antonio Banderas scene in Original Sin. Saw it, looked pretty convincing to me.

Last edited:
The thing that kinda shocked me is that I hear/read more & more people saying sometimes the sex scenes in movies & tv shows are real. Full Penetration.
Actresses say its easier to do the real thing than act it out.
Someone told me some sex scenes in the Sopranos were real.
The last one I heard was real was the Angelina Jolie & Antonio Banderas scene in Original Sin. Saw it, looked pretty convincing to me.

:lol:

'Cause Hollywood likes selling you pipe dreams. Good observation OP, I noticed this years ago.

While we're on topic, it always makes me laugh how swift & effortlessly dudes insert their junk in movies too.

Movies are made for fabrication.

Back
Top Bottom