Every hood has this dude

Been singing that vine this whole day 
roll.gif

The food salesman at the hair salon on Saturday mornings

Man he used to come in clutch when my mom dragged me along :smh:

Nah the one in the barbershop is worse

Dude comes in slangin DVDs cds food soda and belts

Every hood has the kleptomaniac that has this face when you confront him about eating your grandmother's peanut brittle and stealing the collectible tin ...just because.

gfrK6W6.jpg

The dude that swears that he is the GOAT in everything that he touches.

On the court he swears up and down everyday that his fluid hips are going to drop buckets on you.

Swears he will 21 you in madden.

Always has ***'s that no one has seen before.

That imaginary player to the fullest.

that person that always say they get bad b*tches and they had sex with insert 50 girls names here. :lol:

How about the kind that say .... so and so is my cousin. To make it more interesting. Its somebody famous.

"Bruh shut up you cant sing b"

"You know lumidee is my cousin right"

Every hood has that one ***** that sells the good bootleg DVDS.... and also the one who swears he ***** wit dimes but has a busted *** baby momma and 5 kids 
laugh.gif

Can't lie I haven't seen a DVD guy in a minute. Thought that dried up a while ago. A couple of dudes sell bootleg kicks though :rofl:

Streaming ? Nothing beats that Blu Ray quality movie 2 for 5 no need to download for hours for a 5gb movie :pimp:

That dude who hype up the females he bag. Be like bruh, you either need glasses or just tryna make yourself fell better.

Remember this dude from middle/high school

Lied about any and everything. From chicks he hit, games he "owned", clothes, shoes, etc.

Dude stuttered when he told these lies so everyone knew when he was really telling the truth :lol:

This chick went off on him at school because he was telling everybody he hit it.

He probably telling a lie to somebody right now.

Bottle man. Walks around the hood with a plastic bag retrieving anything to recycle. Dude power walks like a mutha too

Streaming ? Nothing beats that Blu Ray quality movie 2 for 5 no need to download for hours for a 5gb movie :pimp:
No lie
Few weeks ago
A dude approached me at a gas station
Asked if I wanted to buy movies
And proceeded to pull out flash drives for sale
with movies already on EM
Copped the equalizer and John wick :pimp:

No lie
Few weeks ago
A dude approached me at a gas station
Asked if I wanted to buy movies
And proceeded to pull out flash drives for sale
with movies already on EM
Copped the equalizer and John wick :pimp:

My man is keeping up with the market. :pimp:

I woulda copped on GP.

Every hood got that one dude thatll bum cigarettes off people. That one dude that cuffs the bottle of henny he didnt pitch for and take pics with it. That one dude thatll ask for a ride across the city during rush hour traffic and have $5 gas money foh bum *** *****

Back
Top Bottom