Everyone wants to be from Houston...

VA757VA know what he talmbout
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

I wish I was still at a state school.
30t6p3b.gif

Health center handin that #$+% out like it was candy. 4oz for the $5. 
pimp.gif
i didn't know anything about it but i had a real script cuz i was really sick and Harm put me on...
laugh.gif

if you don't mind me asking what was wrong with you....i had my uncle try and get some (he has a really bad cough) but he couldn't cause the doc said its to addictive (which I already know)

bronchitis...i had a cough for a weeks i ignored and my mom made me go cuz she said it sounded bad & they gave it to me...

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

OMG OMG OMG

YOU GUYS KEEP BORROWING FROM ME

What's wrong with all you down south cats always being +@@++*@ salty over this @#!%? ALWAYS

It's 2011, we've come a far way since the 90s to now and you mutha****as keep crying and crying that people are stealing from you.

Ya'll looking like clowns more than anything. Embrace the music for what it is actually is. It's +@@++*@ apparent how much influence the south has had over the years on these new age hip hop acts, but ya'll just wanna keep crying and crying. +@@++*@ ridiculous, I tell ya. It's so close minded too. Ya'll should be proud at the amount of influence the south is having on these new artist, not try to take away from them
30t6p3b.gif

If we started to analyze other facets of music, then nobody would be doing anything creative because people like YOU would be crying about the influence they've had on any artist. If it was like that, then we would have never found Jimi and the influence he got from blues artists and bob dylan. If that was the case then we'd have never seen any +@@++*@ progression on any +@@++*@ genre, ever.

Yes, my feathers have been ruffled lots and lots of times. 10/10 you succeed, +1 internetz for you.

biting was ALWAYS frowned upon......

Back
Top Bottom