Everything happens for a reason?

Things just happen. There are outside factors that effect those things and then internal factors such as decisions and so on. It isn't mapped out literally from A to B it either happens or it doesn't, it's not destiny IMO.

Let this thread die. It's 7 years old for **** sake
laugh.gif

maybe this thread was bumped after 7 years...for a reason? :nerd:

bruh...

I've been thinking about someone all weekend. I havent talked them in a while and I was feeling kinda guilty about it and didnt really know if I should even try at this point. All this weekend, Im seeing that damn McRib commercial and someone posted a screenshot of Majora's Mask saying something of the effect to "if goodbyes are temporary or permanent is up to you."

Why, yesterday, at work I get a ping from a coworker asking me if Ive talked to said person and telling me to tell this person to get in contact with this person.

I did it, we chit chatted and now we're supposed to hang out this weekend.

If, for some reason, theres is no "God", theres definitely some sort of higher power/energy.

please don't say "we control our own destiny."

Not that I buy into it all that much...

but,

If it's "destiny" it's predetermined right? That's literally the meaning of the word.

i don't believe everything happens for a reason... we need to give ourselves more credit (and take more responsibility).

Yeah law of attraction my *****. Everytime stuff is going perfect for me and I start to make big plans.... Boom. Some big random setback has to pop up

Exactly why, read what you type. You always think that way it will always be that way

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom