EWD Drones "THEY LAUGHED AT ME, SAID I WAS HAVING DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR, MADE MEMES. BUT..."

First of all, when you open a C-corp, you can open with however many shares you want. 10000 shares, 10 million shares, whatever. It's the kind of stuff you say to impress people who are uninformed. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he's the sole owner of the 10 million shares. If you want equity, you'd pick up those shares from him, etc etc. Nothing complicated about that. Makes it easy to bring in investors.

As a young company, his company's worth is really based on two things: how many clients he has and how much his bottom line is. The uniqueness of his business model also plays a role, but like I have mentioned already, there is nothing special about what he's doing. If he were to have invented or developed some proprietary UAV tech and has PATENTS, that's a whole different ballgame. But so far, all we know is he tells people how to use UAVs.... okay.

Assuming he lands one client a month, which is honestly a lot for a one-man gig, that puts him at $120,000 revenue in a year. He said something about 70% profit margin, so his company is netting $84,000. Not bad, right? But if you factor in the salary of your average consultant, his company itself is actually making very little, if any money at all. I don't know how much a consultant makes in the UAV business, but if it's anything more than $84,000, then the company actually has negative cash flow.

So yeah, best case scenario, his company net's $20,000 a year, which values it at ~$100,000 so about $0.01 per share. Worse case scenario, his company loses money every year and is worth $0 per share.

i'm sorry, OP. not buying this. just doesn't add up :lol:

that said, if you are pursuing this, i do wish you best. and i hope that maybe i'm wrong.

Dude posted a random pic of a place he either stumbled upon or he was testin the drone on his homies girlfriends sisters boyfriends dads land.

PROVIDE MORE PICS SINCE YOUR A BIG DAWG.

Im just confused so many people believe this man.

Not callin you a liar Opee but....

2 months ago he was a start up now hes got stocks and government contracts?

To answer your question directly, No.

I cant say I dont believe a single word because this is what liars do, take a small truth and add layers of dookie until its a good story.

So in actuality id say EWD company is now up and running and hes made about 10k so far , less expenses hes prob still underwater

Last edited:
Lp.
Im not saying i believe him but why do y'all even care? If he is lying let him talk to himself just don't respond

Why do we care?

We don't.

We're not creating these threads askin him questions.

He's creating the threads baiting questions.

Lightweight spam forreal.

Imagine me making a post titles "Ya Boy Just Signed A Million Dollar Contract"

Then I priceed to brag while tellin you absolutely nothing :lol:

You gone have questions.

Lp.
Im not saying i believe him but why do y'all even care? If he is lying let him talk to himself just don't respond

Why do we care?

We don't.

We're not creating these threads askin him questions.

He's creating the threads baiting questions.

Lightweight spam forreal.

Imagine me making a post titles "Ya Boy Just Signed A Million Dollar Contract"

Then I priceed to brag while tellin you absolutely nothing :lol:

You gone have questions.

If he isnt telling you anything why do you ask qustions?

When I get a spam email I delete it and keep it moving. Do you reply and ask them troll questions ?

Just need to point out that the thread title is poorly worded. It reads as: "EWD drones on, 'They laughed at me...'," where 'drones' now means 'speak tediously in a dull monotonous tone.'

What I'm trying to say is that EWD needs to hire a public relations expert.

My grammar consulting services begin at $25k per client.

Basically, plus we know he's prone to exaggeration, intellectual, cool, athletic/in-shape, successful, ambitious, going places in life, not bad looking, respectful, protective, strong when needed, sensitive when needed, expressive, self-confident, and can deal with adversity and come out on top anyway.

fixed

took this a couple months back. PM me if you're interested in buying sea man inc. stocks 

I'll give you the NT discount 
North Korea?
yup, my homie big kim hooked me up with the government contract 
pimp.gif

All yall questioning OP just mad yall aint pro-ball playing, princess piping, drone flying, secret agents

Reactions: God
Back
Top Bottom