EWD HAS BASKETBALL HANDLES. UPDATE!!! VID OF ME FIGHTING AN NT'er ON COURT

@WhatCanISay you cant be serious man.

You're acting like these dudes fight/train every day. When you get into a street fight with a stranger there are no rules. If you dont know how to fight you'll either

1. Be like 90% of those hood dudes that close their eyes with that terrible stance and throw nothing but haymakers from 5 feet away.
2. Do what you know

In this case that dude did what he knew and it was effective. Could've had other dude on bed rest and crutches for months. Point is in a street fight if someone else is trying to hurt you, there are no rules. Its all self defense and winning at that point.

Bringing guns/knives in is a whole other story though.

Last edited:
i have never been in a fist fight in my life but i guarantee i will wash anyone based off all of the kung fu movies i have studied

^^^ These guys dont know man. Idk about Kung Fu (not a fan of traditional stuff mysetlf) but knowing/training MMA and you'll wash literally any street cat tryna throw hands out there.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I'm thinking about starting a contest thread called NNTT (Niketalk's Next TopTroll) or N-Dub T-Dub.

What y'all think? :lol:[/COLOR]

You can take your *** whoopin like a gentleman from the dirty guy who grabs the 2x4 laying on the ground if you want to, just make sure you think poorly of him in the hospital.

Hey it's your fault you refused to take it to the streets due to your gated community rules. Could've washed his face, no snitching necessary.

4svyoBc.jpg

son the type to bring a doctor and take a physical and analyze bloodwork before a fight

If you're wearing gloves and get in a street fight do you throw them off like hockey or keep them on like boxing?

Back
Top Bottom