EWD's Tech Start-Up Company Vol...Iono

Q4nfPWR.gif

clutch.

book smarts =/= street smarts doe

[COLOR=#red]I have respect in the streets tho too. One time I was in jail for a couple days. I was chillin, I hooped, kicked it with the other inmates, gave respect and got respect. Then 2 days after I got out I was getting interviewed by a then Top 25 law school like it was nothing. I adapt to my environment like it's nothing!

[COLOR=#red]Dudes are thinking "why would somebody who had a career like that be on NT" Well I was an NT'er before any of this went down. I first started NT in 2000. I think my screenname was NewBKnowledge or something like that. Nt has become a part of my life and has seen me through many stages of my life so this is where I stay out of pure habit. You know people change, people grow, people take on new and exciting things in their lives. I used to be an underachiever, and was a total waste of athletic ability, but instead of feeling sorry for myself I reinvented myself and here I am today studying as a scientist getting ready for yet another exciting new career. Motivate yourselves guys and don't hate on those who are already doing it.[/COLOR]

EWD always reinventing. I want to hear the science story cuz that post was just from last year.

Last edited:
What was EWD's other name again?

Somebody post exerts from his girl problem thread. Those text messages.

"Aerial Footage Provided by EWD Tech"

"EWD is Said To Be Armed With One Drone and a Table"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread is working out my core more than any abdominal exercise ever could. 

Last edited:
Next he's gonna tell us he's a blood.

I believe him, he just sounds like a total jerk in real life tho, like who brags about going to jail then two days later being interviewed by a "top law firm"?

Like ok you're great wtf does that matter to anyone?

Bruh what jail you went to for 2 days that let you hoop?
Son went to jail for a weekend n became team captain on the yard and earned all the inmates respect :lol:

EWD finna be in the Longest Yard reboot ...The Longest Yard 2: Basketball Jones.

Last edited:
I remember when Al Audi Challenged EWD to a 1 on 1 fight no weapons all hand and footwork and EWD was too scared to accept without using his guns or drone

Back
Top Bottom