Ex Does not want to be my Friend anymore. VOL. Why can't weeeeee be friends?

kinda in the same situation now. except that we just split up less than a month ago and i dunno whether i should cut her off or not.

No, tell me why this one girl who's jocked me since Junior year of high school doesn't respond to my Facebook comments and has blocked me from seeingher pictures?

"You took too long."

*+$%'s hilarious.
roll.gif

Boy being friends with your ex never works out right away. Give it a few years and then try to be cool again

Give it some time, its cool to stay in contact with people who have been important but sometimes its too soon. People need time to learn and grow, im positiveyou will both interact in the future. Find someone else to spend your time and energy on and let things happen naturally.

smh.gif
I swear a new thread like this pops up every two days.

THERE ARE OVER 3 BILLION FEMALES IN THE WORLD. GET OVER IT!
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

let her go and do you.. if anything if she sees you doing your own thing she might come back on her own.. regardless, just act like she doesn't exist for awhile.. possibly forever.. who knows/cares.. what's good with those pics?

My ex broke up with me, but wanted to stay friends... You just broke my heart and wanna be bff??? Hell to the no!!! I have enough friends buddy.

Just quit. A clean break is best for everyone. Remaining friends = blah. If you guys reconnect in the future, then so be it. But you don't need her in yourlife.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

I'm missing the problem here.
agree

dude putting salt in the game

trying to cuff a girl that don't want to be bother by him
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom