Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

So because they saved some lives they can kill whoever they feel like whenever they want? So since we went to Iraq to save lives and kill terrorists we can kill innocent civilians over there and rape their women? Oooooh ok :rolleyes
That's what you got from my statement? That I think it's ok to rape women in Iraq? IDGAF whether you like the cops or not. But because a cop once shot an innocent person under circumstances unknown to anyone but those involved that police and their families should justifiably be killed is an straight up idiotic statement.

So if I said "a ______ person once robbed and shot my father I'm now gonna go out and kill all ______ people" that be cool right?

Yeahhh. Hs really good. Just heard of this tech n9ine guy too I'm impressed. Thought I'd never like rap again it's been so bad for years.

So because they saved some lives they can kill whoever they feel like whenever they want? So since we went to Iraq to save lives and kill terrorists we can kill innocent civilians over there and rape their women? Oooooh ok :rolleyes
That's what you got from my statement? That I think it's ok to rape women in Iraq? IDGAF whether you like the cops or not. But because a cop once shot an innocent person under circumstances unknown to anyone but those involved that police and their families should justifiably be killed is an straight up idiotic statement.

So if I said "a ______ person once robbed and shot my father I'm now gonna go out and kill all ______ people" that be cool right?
Where did I say that it was cool to do that in my statement. I'm not tryna argue with u dude. But at least recognize that IF what he said in his manifesto is true then that was ****** up and scandalous how they did dude. Not to mention that he took all the legal necessary steps ur suppose to take in a situation like that and still got ******* on. And that he has a right to be angry and upset IF what he said was true. I don't think he should be killing innocent people but what I'm saying is the lapd and various police departments do it all the time and it gets swept under the rug. Or they get off its a lil nice to see the cops nervous. I don't feel like writing a whole page but look man yes he wrong for killing innocent people but so are cops in ur statement u made it seem like oh ok yeah cops kill innocent people but they protect and save a lot more so its ok

Yeahhh. Hs really good. Just heard of this tech n9ine guy too I'm impressed. Thought I'd never like rap again it's been so bad for years.

yeah man, there are plenty of good rappers out there. They just aren't on the radio every other song. Never give up on hip hop

Last edited:
Accused killer Christopher Dorner was surrounded by police inside a Big Bear area cabin after getting into a gun battle Tuesday that left two San Bernardino County Sheriff's deputies injured, officials said.

Days ago, Dorner broke into a cabin off Route 38, a source said. He allegedly tied up the couple inside and held them hostage until Tuesday morning when he left. It is unclear whether Dorner stole their vehicle or another, but Fish and Wildlife officers knew to be on the lookout for a white pickup truck when they spotted Dorner driving one and attempted to stop him, the source said.

Dorner crashed the truck during the ensuing chase and allegedly exchanged gunfire with the officers as he fled into another cabin, where he was quickly surrounded by San Bernardino sheriff’s deputies. The source said one deputy was hit as Dorner fired out of the cabin and a second was injured when Dorner exited the back of the cabin, deployed a smoke bomb and opened fire again in an apparent attempt to flee. Dorner was driven back inside the cabin, the source said.

Where did I say that it was cool to do that in my statement. I'm not tryna argue with u dude. But at least recognize that IF what he said in his manifesto is true then that was ****** up and scandalous how they did dude. Not to mention that he took all the legal necessary steps ur suppose to take in a situation like that and still got ******* on. And that he has a right to be angry and upset IF what he said was true. I don't think he should be killing innocent people but what I'm saying is the lapd and various police departments do it all the time and it gets swept under the rug. Or they get off its a lil nice to see the cops nervous. I don't feel like writing a whole page but look man yes he wrong for killing innocent people but so are cops in ur statement u made it seem like oh ok yeah cops kill innocent people but they protect and save a lot more so its ok
I respect that. Just find it disgusting that people are rooting for this guy to kill people based on their occupation.

Why can't they film? Wouldn't they cut the electricity in the house anyways so he can't watch the news.
No more filming so if dude gives up the cops can gun him down and no due process,
I hope so

The actual reason is so that he wont be able to see everyone's location on TV.
Bruh he in a shoot out with the cops on tv how would he have time to change the channel

Back
Top Bottom