Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

There it is, they better own up to this...

If they could confirm that there was no one else inside this was probably the best tactical move (esp. since they said they saw RPG rounds) but if they didn't confirm there were no other people inside then :smh: :smh: :smh:

It's disgusting to think that they started firing on the cabin, lit the cabin on fire, and gassed it without knowledge that the place was 100% empty of civilians.

Last edited:
.....and now we know the real reason why media choppers were asked not to show live feeds. :smh:

^^^

So they just had dude sitting in the car with all these rounds being fired? The Hell.

Then at the end "Thanks for that, *laugh* they were really worried about us" **** gets fishier by the second.

Last edited:
^^

Dorner in cabin

Cabin burned down

Dorner confirmed dead.

LAPD confirms no body has been found/identified.

Niketalk Rejoices

Haters stay hatin

Police scanner recordings expose law enforcement for intentionally burning down the house.

Still no confirmed body/identification of anyone in the cabin

That's what I've been thinking about too.

The two who where kidnapped haven't spoken publicly yet have they?

and thats how they roll....

In an urban setting they count the number of people they harassed or beat up. Lets not get started on specific groups like the 'gang unit'.

Fish and Game officials beat the FBI, LAPD, Sherrifs Department :lol:

:D :lol:

Last edited:
I meant from the beginning :lol:

I should be following since I'm in So-Cal, but I see a lot of people posting anti-LAPD stuff. What's up with that?

Lapd, one of the most corrupted force in law enforcement, ain't no way they letting this guy escape and snitch on them

Craziness.

If the claims made in Dorner's manifesto are truthful, I can understand his frustrations, but I can't condone him taking innocent lives to prove his point or to seek "justice".
mean.gif

If Dorner isn't dead right now (which I doubt), his death is inevitable. The fact that the LAPD shot at random cars without even bothering to identify if he was in them (which still baffles me
mean.gif
) suggests that capturing him alive was not an option.

They fact that they wanted him dead lends credence to some of his claims in the manifesto, but all that was negated when he started killing innocent people.

So burn the body to basically ashes so the public doesn't see an actual body. Bin Laden type stuff man.

second video shows the show down.. :wow:

they might take it off any time

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/

:smh: Way too much dumpin! They need to learn how to start using the right hand bombs or something because with the right hand bomb they could have blew that cabin up off one toss. Just dumpin for no reason or just throw a molotov if you gone be dirty n dowse it with gasoline anyway.

yall need to start citing these sources, instead of just copying and pasting the info 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom