Ex-Machina is a 10/10 Vol. Robosexual hnnnnnggggggg

Said it in another thread but Ex Machina was very good, acting was superb and it just makes me look forward to Oscar Isaac do Apocalypse.

Felt bad for the protagonist though...

major case of blue balls :lol:

In the end when Ava was changing skins and dude was just staring at her through the window just thinking he about to get some then BOOM GOODBYE :rofl:

That's what dude get for dumping
He was an idiot
Ava appreciated though
At least face wise
She had zero cheeks

Yeah the two final twists at the end were good.

Not really related, but Her > Ex Machina

The movie was great. The only thing I can knock it for was not being groundbreaking in any respect.

Everything it had it took from Blade Runner, Asimov, and David Fincher's tone and direction.

I agree. A very under rated film that actually touches up on a lot of human interaction and A.I..

Didn‘t know te asian female was a robot.

Kalib said he was 26. but looked like 17, That last scene of Ana was wrong. Him trynna escape out bridges the initial crack he saw in thr beginning.

The thing that sets this apart was the sexuality and erotic undertones. The dark and cryptic sinister feel was masked until the climax at the end which was a deceiving. Paralells in the film.itself and betraying the audience. Thougb u kinda had a feel of everything..

I knew Key Oko was a femmebot when he was yelling at her. She showed no emotion at all when being berated.

Ex Machina > Her, though.

At least in Ex Machina you had a pretty good looking robot while Her you just had Scarlett's voice.

I can't wait until RealDoll creates a sexbot with a conkchense.

I knew Key Oko was a femmebot when he was yelling at her. She showed no emotion at all when being berated.

Ex Machina > Her, though.

At least in Ex Machina you had a pretty good looking robot while Her you just had Scarlett's voice.

I can't wait until RealDoll creates a sexbot with a conkchense.

Not that I didnt speculate, but because Ava was so intuned with expressions as well, which made me forgo that possibility. But more so, the trump card was the language barrier thing they mentioned.

White Harden was showering then plugged.

Also, those clips of Nathan killing robots in skin and how they wanted to escape intensified it. lol Oddly, I thought the plot would reveal Nathan as some serial killer who killed girls in the room and re programmed them to bots. lol

Last 1/4 of film hit u quick, lol

Great movie, saw it two days ago & searched NT for a thread, glad someone made one.

All I could say throughout the whole movie, "How can you simp against your species/humanity...for a bot b_, c'mon son!"

Nathan is pretty dumb having an easily taken keycard for himself & not just have his doors work using his own finger/hand-print.

favorite part

tumblr_nofasmU0An1qdxn5so1_400.gif

Wasn't crazy..but I loved it. The twist was kinda obvious but was still well done because of how ****** up it ended up for the my dude.

9.5/10

Knocked .5 off because there was a major plot hole involving Ava. Nathan easily should have have a stall button for certain situations.

Last edited:
Wasn't crazy..but I loved it. The twist was kinda obvious but was still well done because of how ****** up it ended up for the my dude.

9.5/10

Knocked .5 off because there was a major plot hole involving Ava. Nathan easily should have have a stall button for certain situations.

Nathan did try with that secret camera. Its almost as he knew this was gonnna happen. That mind game chess match. Trynna out do and mind screw the screech dude.

9.5/10

Nathan did try with that secret camera. Its almost as he knew this was gonnna happen. That mind game chess match. Trynna out do and mind screw the screech dude.

I'm saying he should have installed some type of stall button for when the AI gets murder thoughts basically...

favorite part
tumblr_nofasmU0An1qdxn5so1_400.gif

**** was so random :lol:

9.5/10

I'm saying he should have installed some type of stall button for when the AI gets murder thoughts basically...

Wouldnt that have beaten his own purpose for his true AI.

Back
Top Bottom