Ex-Ny Giants Super Bowl Hero David Tyree: Gay Marriage Will Lead to 'Anarchy'

tezzyboi2011

Banned
Ex-NY Giants receiver David Tyree -- who made the LEGENDARY helmet catch in Super Bowl XLII -- is coming out against gay marriage HARD ... claiming it's the first step on the road to "ANARCHY."

Tyree made the statements during an interview earlier today with the National Organization for Marriage -- a faith-based anti-gay marriage group.

During the interview, Tyree is asked about the push to legalize gay marriage in the United States -- and says if it happens, "This will be the beginning of our country sliding toward ... it's a strong word, but anarchy."

0615-david-tyree-getty-credit-1.jpg

To reinforce his point, Tyree says, "You can't teach something that you don't have ... so two men will never be able to show a woman how to be a woman."

And the kicker, Tyree -- who's black -- says, "How can marriage be marriage for thousands of years and now all the sudden because a minority, an influential minority, has a push or agenda ... and totally reshapes something that was not founded in our country."

FYI -- Tyree's statement comes almost 44 years to the day after interracial marriage was legalized in the United States ... thanks, in part, to the agenda of an influential minority.

Ex-NY Giants receiver David Tyree -- who made the LEGENDARY helmet catch in Super Bowl XLII -- is coming out against gay marriage HARD ... claiming it's the first step on the road to "ANARCHY."

Tyree made the statements during an interview earlier today with the National Organization for Marriage -- a faith-based anti-gay marriage group.

During the interview, Tyree is asked about the push to legalize gay marriage in the United States -- and says if it happens, "This will be the beginning of our country sliding toward ... it's a strong word, but anarchy."

0615-david-tyree-getty-credit-1.jpg

To reinforce his point, Tyree says, "You can't teach something that you don't have ... so two men will never be able to show a woman how to be a woman."

And the kicker, Tyree -- who's black -- says, "How can marriage be marriage for thousands of years and now all the sudden because a minority, an influential minority, has a push or agenda ... and totally reshapes something that was not founded in our country."

FYI -- Tyree's statement comes almost 44 years to the day after interracial marriage was legalized in the United States ... thanks, in part, to the agenda of an influential minority.

WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF HOMOsexuality... its an agenda for the elite . they are the steerers of this agenda... it isnt normal and its just wrong.. this anglo saxon european american dictatorship that is pushing homosexuality upon people who dont even want to be bothered by it..

its the next step in "evolution" to have adam and steve procreate...

if anyone says anything wrong about homosexuality then they're lives are over...

i wont even go hard here cuz i'll prolly get banned

WE LIVE IN A WORLD OF HOMOsexuality... its an agenda for the elite . they are the steerers of this agenda... it isnt normal and its just wrong.. this anglo saxon european american dictatorship that is pushing homosexuality upon people who dont even want to be bothered by it..

if anyone says anything wrong about homosexuality then they're lives are over...

Originally Posted by devildog1776

explain to me how fighting for the EXACT SAME RIGHTS is "pushing homosexuality upon people who don't even want to be bothered by it"....

btw, if you don't want to be bothered by it... then don't.

explain to me how fighting for the EXACT SAME RIGHTS is "pushing homosexuality upon people who don't even want to be bothered by it"....

btw, if you don't want to be bothered by it... then don't.

SMH dude is worried about gay people instead of his people....thats why we dont get anywhere
30t6p3b.gif

Gay-marriage won't lead to anarchy Mr. Tyree,  but centuries of colonial oppression might have something to do with that.. 

Go catch some footballs for a million dollars bruh. 

and then this article has the nerve to compare this to interracial marriage. 
eyes.gif

SMH dude is worried about gay people instead of his people....thats why we dont get anywhere
30t6p3b.gif

Gay-marriage won't lead to anarchy Mr. Tyree,  but centuries of colonial oppression might have something to do with that.. 

Go catch some footballs for a million dollars bruh. 

and then this article has the nerve to compare this to interracial marriage. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom