Exactly How Many Girls Are On NT (that are decent lookin)?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Sh3zSoFly isn't fly at all.

ok.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mr5dollarfootlong

where are:

mabel
dj bana
ladykix

how many actually post in the general forum?
laugh.gif

since the invasion of jjb, nt smuggled a couple females
roll.gif

laugh.gif
bana aint been posting regularly in general since ezboard..back whendudes used to roast her face game but beast on her friend from that lingerie party picture.
that picture got posted in every thread that bana was in.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

kix4kix wrote:
sh3zSoFly wrote:
youngmoney wrote:
all of these girls have the angle game on lock
98% of the girls on here i wouldnt even give a second glance at in the real world

laugh.gif

really?

you must be extremely attractive, or have money.

laugh.gif
wut?

my mans is talkin' like the females on here are mad ugly.
i wonder what he's pullin'.
if he's extremely good looking, hes baggin' bangin' chicks.
if he's got $$$, he's definitely pulling good looking women.
laugh.gif

i've seen quite a few decent looking girls on here.

i'd look once,
twice,

...and proceed to g.

I talk wit' a lil hood in my tone....but you REALLY talk/type like a dude. You a girl, right?

ya'll stay gettin on what we look like...truth be told most of ya'll don't look like much either...

true THAT! It's a couple of cute ones, but they are by no means FINE, like they expect us to be.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by sh3zSoFly

kix4kix wrote:
sh3zSoFly wrote:
youngmoney wrote:
all of these girls have the angle game on lock
98% of the girls on here i wouldnt even give a second glance at in the real world

laugh.gif

really?

you must be extremely attractive, or have money.

laugh.gif
wut?

my mans is talkin' like the females on here are mad ugly.
i wonder what he's pullin'.
if he's extremely good looking, hes baggin' bangin' chicks.
if he's got $$$, he's definitely pulling good looking women.
laugh.gif

i've seen quite a few decent looking girls on here.

i'd look once,
twice,

...and proceed to g.

I talk wit' a lil hood in my tone....but you REALLY talk/type like a dude. You a girl, right?

ya'll stay gettin on what we look like...truth be told most of ya'll don't look like much either...

true THAT! It's a couple of cute ones, but they are by no means FINE, like they expect us to be.

excluding me.
grin.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

laugh.gif

Do I sense self ether.

im forgetting what alot of these females look like

i think we need pics

and to sh3zsofly, yes i am attractive, with or without angles
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

weekend girl
nerd.gif

OP's talking about women. bro.

djbana, hazel
smokin.gif

%@@* cs45air or whatever. That chick is like 17 and mad slutty, flirting with these e-simps and such.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

laugh.gif

Do I sense self ether.

see....stuff like this. It's like, why even come at her like that? Truth be told, she was only "defending" herself, more or less. But whenEVERa chick on this board tries to stand up even just a little, dudes gotta go in and throw direct jabs.

now when a guy calls another female NT'er ugly or not so attractive, is the immediate response "well what you look like ?" or "selfether" ? NAH. It's a bunch of "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
" and a slew of gifs.

laugh.gif

Do I sense self ether.

see....stuff like this. It's like, why even come at her like that? Truth be told, she was only "defending" herself, more or less. But whenEVER a chick on this board tries to stand up even just a little, dudes gotta go in and throw direct jabs.

now when a guy calls another female NT'er ugly or not so attractive, is the immediate response "well what you look like ?" or "self ether" ? NAH. It's a bunch of "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
" and a slew of gifs.

its no point...i knew something like that was coming when i said it...i've dudes come at me here and on HT so it aint nothin for real

That chick is like 17 and mad slutty, flirting with these e-simps and such
laugh.gif
how you know?

laugh.gif

Do I sense self ether.

see....stuff like this. It's like, why even come at her like that? Truth be told, she was only "defending" herself, more or less. But whenEVER a chick on this board tries to stand up even just a little, dudes gotta go in and throw direct jabs.

now when a guy calls another female NT'er ugly or not so attractive, is the immediate response "well what you look like ?" or "self ether" ? NAH. It's a bunch of "
laugh.gif
roll.gif
nerd.gif
" and a slew of gifs.

Wut? I never even said anything about her, she did. And quite honestly the entire you guys aren't attractive either retort was rather lame. I have NEVERcalled anyone on this site ugly. And never will.

Yet you had to play captain.....

Back
Top Bottom