Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Sole Searchers in the UK still has a size 9 for sale for the equivalent of 280ish. Not bad considering some of the prices these are going for now, even once you add shipping to the US.

Sole Searchers in the UK still has a size 9 for sale for the equivalent of 280ish. Not bad considering some of the prices these are going for now, even once you add shipping to the US.

I got these about 2 weeks ago and I must say the quality on these is on point. The best bin to release in my opinion 

I got these about 2 weeks ago and I must say the quality on these is on point. The best bin to release in my opinion 

Originally Posted by greatone33333

6a5253deca78406769603b3e68411ec2743829f.pjpg

V's Are My Favorite Model But I Hated These... But I Gotta Say That 3M On These Is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I Love The Way They Use Good Materials On The BINs. They Almost Had Me On These But It Was Jus Some Things About These That Kilt It For Me... Im Jus Waitin For JB To Strike Gold With One Of The Remaining #'s... Great Materials + Good Color Way Will Be A Great Shoe.

Originally Posted by greatone33333

6a5253deca78406769603b3e68411ec2743829f.pjpg

V's Are My Favorite Model But I Hated These... But I Gotta Say That 3M On These Is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I Love The Way They Use Good Materials On The BINs. They Almost Had Me On These But It Was Jus Some Things About These That Kilt It For Me... Im Jus Waitin For JB To Strike Gold With One Of The Remaining #'s... Great Materials + Good Color Way Will Be A Great Shoe.

Perfection in all aspects (look, quality, fit). They fit me perfect width and length. Most of the time with the newer shoes I have to go up .5 size.

Perfection in all aspects (look, quality, fit). They fit me perfect width and length. Most of the time with the newer shoes I have to go up .5 size.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Damn, .5 size more I'd get on it in quickness.
Thanks for looking out.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Damn, .5 size more I'd get on it in quickness.
Thanks for looking out.

Back
Top Bottom