Explain your SN Vol. Seen some funny/weird ones

my main NT acc got banned and my recent username on the misc was waitwut so i made waitwut here too since i couldnt think of a name

i got a few good names now but i dont think im able to make new accs anymore :rofl:

Last edited:
Portmanteau of the words Trill + Filipino.

Former SN was TrillipinoTrapstar, and the Trapstar part came from me being a fan of Jeezy, but I personally retired it.

Last edited:
Just thought of it randomly when I made an account on the Def Sounds forums in 08...
Saw someone with a similar name a few months ago and I kinda wanna change it now
I got 2 other names in mind...

Chri$ An0nym0u$ or Tha Scarecrow
Its whatever tho lol

My names Mack and some close friends call me mittenz n it just stuck, this was around the time Siegel was shutting Ish down around my way

After the yuku shift I decided to make a new one..was browsing the creepy story thread and had the "heebie jeebies" = he+b+g+bz

When gucci's nose is really clogged, it sounds like he's saying "GuccJermaine" Jermaine is my first name.

I originally made my name back whenever I was in middle school as my Yahoo e-mail name...
quiksilver- the surf clothing brand
199- My parents 911 address (all of the other choices I tried were already taken, so I went with something easy to remember)

Back
Top Bottom