Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert in Manchester U.K

Same can be said about the west. Someone touched on the imperialism of the west earlier.

Foreign countries and companies go to other countries ans saddle them with debts that they cant pay back and they have to hire their own companies (ie Haliburton, Bechtel etc) tk build infrastructure and "better" life there. Push their way of living on them. Meanwhile the people who were already in poverty in those countries dont get any better. Not defending terrorism at all, im def with you opposing it, but think about it... Foreigners come to your country, your home and promise you a "better" life yet they essentially pimp your economy and natural resources and fatten their own pockets. Who wouldnt be pissed?

[emoji]128514[/emoji] The west?

I don't think there's a single NTer that's more outspoken against the west, especially this nation. We live in a war economy. Majority of Americans have a family member in the service. People are too worried about their bottom line to say anything that may be construed as unpatriotic. I mean the bumper stickers say it all right??

**** the west too b. We're purposefully destabalizing other nations via overt or proxy warfare and there's no end in sight. Too much money at stake to walk away now.

My point is that it's all ********.

Listen for a period after my apostasy I continued to cape for Islam. I continued to speak out against Islamaphobia and to an extent I still do.

However it's a terribly inefficient use of time and patience. I don't care where a person is from, what they choose to believe, my problem is when these ultimately irrelevant labels get in the way of progress for the greater good.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji] The west?

I don't think there's a single NTer that's more outspoken against the west, especially this nation. We live in a war economy. Majority of Americans have a family member in the service. People are too worried about their bottom line to say anything that may be construed as unpatriotic. I mean the bumper stickers say it all right??

**** the west too b. We're purposefully destabalizing other nations via overt or proxy warfare and there's no end in sight. Too much money at stake to walk away now.

View media item 2444303

Well then guess we on the same page as far as that :lol:

I can respect you not caring for any religion, i just dont appreciate lumping the extremists with the rest of us. Thats all

View media item 2444303

Well then guess we on the same page as far as that :lol:

I can respect you not caring for any religion, i just dont appreciate lumping the extremists with the rest of us. Thats all

I didn't lump anyone with anyone.

I simply have washed my hands with caring.

I don't care anymore. I care about the humanitarian crisis in Palestine, I care about the humanitarian crisis in Syria, I care about the humanitarian crisis of HUMANITY.

How long must we coddle everyone and assure them that it's okay to believe in their own brand of ******** before we can IDK, cure cancer??

Here's a thought. Maybe people need to find an interpretation of ******** they can all agree on so we don't have these problems.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
Agreed. If people can peacefully practice their faith, cool. There needs to be some sort of overhaul though.

I used to go to church every Sunday when I was a kid (not my choice). If I end up in church now whether it be a funeral or wedding, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with some of these customs:

"eat this "body of christ.""

"kneel, stand, kneel, stand, kneel, stand."

"make the sign of the cross on your head, chest, and shoulders."

"pray five times facing Mecca."

It's bananaland really.

I've taken the good with what I've learned and feel like you don't have to go to church and be a strict follower to have solid moral compass.

I didn't lump anyone with anyone.

I simply have washed my hands with caring.

I don't care anymore. I care about the humanitarian crisis in Palestine, I care about the humanitarian crisis in Syria, I care about the humanitarian crisis of HUMANITY.

How long must we coddle everyone and assure them that it's okay to believe in their own brand of ******** before we can IDK, cure cancer??

I didnt mean you personally, i meant in general. I must have misunderstood your original post but I agree with the rest of your post in regards to humanitarian efforts. Unfortunately this capitalistic world only helps people if it has a monetary benefit for them :smh:

Agreed. If people can peacefully practice their faith, cool. There needs to be some sort of overhaul though.

I used to go to church every Sunday when I was a kid (not my choice). If I end up in church now whether it be a funeral or wedding, I feel like I'm in the twilight zone with some of these customs:

"eat this "body of christ.""
"kneel, stand, kneel, stand, kneel, stand."
"make the sign of the cross on your head, chest, and shoulders."
"pray five times facing Mecca."

It's bananaland really.

I've taken the good with what I've learned and feel like you don't have to go to church and be a strict follower to have solid moral compass.

The biggest problem with religion is that everyone just does their own thing. It gives ******** carte blanche to go ahead and do whatever they want in the name of god.

I don't know if there's a higher power, a god of some kind. I defer to people like Stephen Hawking who tell us that there isn't a single mechanism of the universe that hasn't been or won't eventually be explainable through science. So as NdT said and I'm paraphrasing, god is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance.

As science continues to shine light onto things we once attributed to the supernatural it pokes holes into religion. To uphold debunked dogma is nothing short of delusion.

So how many holes need to be poked through faith before people throw their hands up and focus their collective energies on something more tangible?

I think that's where my frustration lies with the Muslim world now. This morbid focus on Islam at the expense of progress. Many of these nations were a bastion of art, science, engineering and mathematics and now they're dilapidated nations.

Last edited:
Consider this, if religion is nothing more than a means to assuage the fear of death, give people hope that they'll see their loved ones again, then why don't we focus on trying to extend the human life and health span??

I mean we all know (except the deluded) that we don't need religion to have morals.

So what's left? Salvation? Bruhs, this is likely it. We're prolly fertilizer when it's over. We in turn become food for the fauna and flora we feasted upon our whole lives.

So live and love. Treat every day like it's your last because it may well be but always be mindful of the future and the earth we're leaving our children to inherit.

Stop letting imaginary lines drawn in the sand define you. Stop letting your melanin content define you. Stop letting a bunch of books written hundreds of years ago by people who didn't even know the earth is a sphere define you.

All that **** is arbitrary AF. I know we have this overwhelming urge to validate our existence with meaning and purpose. I live every day of my life with this void, this existential dread but you know what's worse than feeling empty??

Filling that void with ********. Sure it may give you something to live for but is it something really worth propagating to future generations?

As a father I can honestly say the best thing I've done for my kids is unburdening them with any of the **** conventional families concern themselves with. The sad part is that they're not going to be able to navigate through life without that ******** coming to them anyways. Not only do they need to sift through all the revisionist history and propaganda they're taught out there but now I have to make peace with the fact that any time my kid goes somewhere some ******* might kill them.

Last edited:
You know what should really bother you? The lack of humanists.

We have people so quick to cite their country or their religion as their identity yet so few people who trouble themselves with the bigger picture.

I'm kind of with this one. I always refer to myself as a humanist.

I'm actually liking a lot of what SneakerHeathen is saying.

Last edited:
anyone else see that AG is gonna cover funeral costs of those who died

not sure if 100% true but if so, thats awesome of her

Wasn't in the know until this morning, but pretty eerie that the name of her tour is "Dangerous Woman Tour" :wow:

Does the Quran preach murdering innocent men, women and children? Or is it some *** backwards interpretation?

Its dont but the soft religious men who crave power change the narrative to the true believers that dont want to amger their good

I see that the Bigot wing of NT has come out of the woodwork like the cockroaches they are. 
mean.gif

Does not believing in religion and thinking that it mainly serves as a way to divide people make one a bigot? Just curious.

I don't really see what was wrong with what SneakerHeathen said on people claiming their country or religion but not wanting to work together toward humanity.

Last edited:
da coverage for this wasn't da wall to wall tv plastering i would've thought considering it was little girls were da victims, sandy hook had way more heat with less victims in retrospect, and that was everything for months... perhaps it being a international incident?

da coverage for this wasn't da wall to wall tv plastering i would've thought considering it was little girls were da victims, sandy hook had way more heat with less victims in retrospect, and that was everything for months... perhaps it being a international incident?
Yeah. If this happened in the US, we would be getting nonstop coverage on it.
The guy who ran over folks at time square got 2 days of coverage at least.

That and the ongoing investigation of our **** stain of a president eats up a lot of news time. As it should.

Benefit concert tomorrow for the victims. Security better be extra tight with the all the terrorists stuff goin on today. Hopefully nothing happens.

Benefit concert tomorrow for the victims. Security better be extra tight with the all the terrorists stuff goin on today. Hopefully nothing happens.

It will most likely be incredibly tightened.

I work in the concert industry and this effected us here in the US. Security is now being talked to everyday about what to look out for, daily reminders with different tips to remind everyone how things should be done. Not sure how long it will last, but LN does not take stuff like this lightly at all, it effected concerts more than you guys know.

When that concert attack in Paris happened, that next week and still to this day, mandatory pat down/metal detector wands were implemented for every single concert in my venue, and I'm sure every other connected. Before that attack, they were only required for rap shows..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom