EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

Now that we found the prime suspects, I hope those two track kids sue the **** outta Boston

2nd suspect is trailing the first guy in that pic.

Courtesy of Reddit

edit: not sure if thats him or not

But isn't the second suspect still clutching onto his bag as he is running though? And honestly, if they are west of the explosion, wouldn't it be natural to be running west anyway? So for two people who were close to each other at one point and end up running in the same direction isn't odd.

As for the guy in the white hat, I don't think it is definitive from the picture that he didn't have the bag as he is running away. He was only carrying the bag over his shoulder, so he could've been running with the bag hanging from his right hand.

But isn't the second suspect still clutching onto his bag as he is running though? And honestly, if they are west of the explosion, wouldn't it be natural to be running west anyway? So for two people who were close to each other at one point and end up running in the same direction isn't odd.

As for the guy in the white hat, I don't think it is definitive from the picture that he didn't have the bag as he is running away. He was only carrying the bag over his shoulder, so he could've been running with the bag hanging from his right hand.
Check the photo on the previous page. We are talking a few minutes before the bombs explode you can see his white bag on the ground in the exact spot of one of the explosions.

My thing is this though. If you don't want to get caught, why wear a white hat? Unless the move was to walk, drop, swap hats and go. Wearing a black hat looks no more suspicious than a white one. Now the dude can get picked out of every picture.

This felt like a homegrown, disgruntled coward type massacre from jumpstreet. That picture up there is chilling though. Smh
you can tell that the white hat guy is definitely the cocky typical youngster that thinks they can't be touched.

meanwhile the other guy was trying to look as inconspicuous as possible.

That picture with Martin Richard and that ***hole makes me sick to my stomach.....that punk looks like he's smirking too :smh: I pray they get these fools alive and lock several guys from Dorchester in a room with him >: That pic is eerie man...f'n coward, doesn't even deserve that title

SUNIL+TRIPATHI+-+BANNER.jpg

http://findsunil.blogspot.com/

:nerd:

Hmmm

Didn't they say that they went to MIT and Harvard because not an everyday person could have made these?

That guy was a Brown University student..

Hmm.

Didn't they say that they went to MIT and Harvard because not an everyday person could have made these?
Hmm.

Yeah because it's soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to make a simple bomb :rolleyes

Also y'all are just looking for someone to hate over this. First is was those two "scumbags" now it's the guy "who obviously looks cocky."

[h1] [/h1]
Boston Bombing Victim in Iconic Photo Helped Identify Attackers

By Asjylyn Loder  & Esmé E. Deprez  - Apr 18, 2013 6:45 PM PT

Minutes before the bombs blew up in Boston, Jeff Bauman looked into the eyes of the man who tried to kill him.

Just before 3 p.m. on April 15, Bauman was waiting among the crowd for his girlfriend to cross the finish line at the Boston Marathon. A man wearing a cap, sunglasses and a black jacket over a hooded sweatshirt looked at Jeff, 27, and dropped a bag at his feet, his brother, Chris Bauman, said in an interview.

Two and a half minutes later, the bag exploded, tearing Jeff’s legs apart. A picture of him in a wheelchair, bloodied and ashen, was broadcast around the world as he was rushed to Boston Medical Center. He lost both legs below the knee.

“He woke up under so much drugs, asked for a paper and pen and wrote, ‘bag, saw the guy, looked right at me,’” Chris Bauman said yesterday in an interview.

Those words may help crack the mystery of who perpetrated one of the highest-profile acts of terror in the U.S. since the 2001 assault on New York City  and the Washington  area, one that killed three people and wounded scores.

While still in intensive care, Jeff Bauman gave the FBI a description of the man he saw, his brother said. Bauman’s information helped investigators narrow down whom to look for in hours of video of the attack, he said.
[h2]Video Released[/h2]
The bureau released video images of two men yesterday. Both men have on hooded sweatshirts under dark jackets; one is wearing a light-colored baseball cap turned backward on his head, while the other is wearing a dark baseball cap facing forward. Both are carrying large backpacks.

“I’ve had many times alone with him, and yes, he told me every single detail,” Chris Bauman said.

Paul Bresson, a spokesman for the Federal Bureau of Investigation  in Washington, declined to comment on specific tips in the continuing investigation. Two FBI agents interviewed at the Boston office declined to confirm or deny the account.

On April 15, Remy Lawler, 25, was standing with Jeff Bauman, said her father, Arthur Lawler, of Amesbury. Shortly before the explosion, Remy, who’s the roommate of Jeff’s girlfriend, Erin Hurley, moved closer to the finish line, away from Bauman and another friend, to take better photographs.

She suffered a baseball-sized shrapnel wound.

Shortly after, Lawler called her mother’s cell phone and left a message in which she cried “Mom! Mom!” Medics could be heard telling her, “You’re going to be all right,” her father said.
[h2]‘Feels Guilty’[/h2]
“She feels guilty about a lot of this -- that she wasn’t with her friends,” Arthur Lawler said.

It would take hours before the Bauman family knew what had happened to Jeff. They learned about it the way much of the world did: the grisly image on television of their son being wheeled from the scene, his lower legs destroyed.

Erika Schneider, Bauman’s sister, saw it first. “She called my mom, freaking out,” Chris said. Chris was working at a McDonald’s near their home in Concord, New Hampshire, when his mother called him.

“Chris, you have to sprint home,” she said. “Something’s happened.”

Yeah because it's soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to make a simple bomb
eyes.gif

Also y'all are just looking for someone to hate over this. First is was those two "scumbags" now it's the guy "who obviously looks cocky."
Uh..... the fbi said they went to the schools because they believed that it wasn't something that you or I could make. I don't know if they retracted that statement now that they have investigated it but come on...

And hate? Yeah we hate them because the most powerful investigation agency has provided evidence that leads us to believe these morons did something wrong. We have photos that show them together, show them carrying backpacks, leaving a backpack at the scene and than walking away.

I don't know how you can defend or shake your head at that.

That kid who went missing that looks like suspect 2, I fail to see what motive he would have had. But at this point, I don't know what to think anymore.

Have you forgotten how they covered Adam Lanza and James Holmes?
You mean that they focused on the fact that they were both mentally ill? What's wrong with that - it certainly played a significant role in them doing what they did.

Now that we found the prime suspects, I hope those two track kids sue the **** outta Boston
What did Boston do to those kids? Why would they sue the city of Boston though?

you can tell that the white hat guy is definitely the cocky typical youngster that thinks they can't be touched.

meanwhile the other guy was trying to look as inconspicuous as possible.
You can tell from a few video stills and the video? No you can't. Stop making these assumptions. It's fine to feel hatred for the culprits, but to extrapolate and make assumptions on their character is ridiculous.

Hmm.
See below, but no, apparently these were pretty crude devices.

Yeah because it's soooooooooooooooooooooo hard to make a simple bomb :rolleyes

This.

I understand that events like this elicit strong emotions but a lot of you are throwing logic to the wind and making assumptions. Throwing out logic and making assumptions is what got those kids falsely accused (not saying the two suspects are innocent). Sure, we want this solved; we want closure, but let's be patient and wait for this to be solved by people actually qualified to do it.

Last edited:
Damn. I don't know why I am so infatuated with this story. The fact that we can presumably watch these dudes from cam to cam making their way to cause destruction. The fact that we could possibly never see them again. You figure, if the FBI has positive id's on two suspects and hasn't found them yet, it doesn't bode well for catching the dudes. The possibility that the kid could have been mentally ill and taken in by a homegrown terrorist group.

Back
Top Bottom